PDA

View Full Version : Worst piece of equipment you ever bought?

Royalblue
26-01-2008, 12:25 AM
Just wondering what was the worst piece of equipment people have bought. For me it is the Sunfly Pro 8 player. utter rubbush. Seems to take an eternity to load tracks and has a mind of its own. On the other hand bought some Alesis Pro Venue speakers andvery chuffed with them. They can take a right beating!

djsteve10
26-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Well i havent really bought a rubbis piece of gear as i either buy quality or i take gear from a mates shop and test it on the road before i buy it. I have boight some cheap stuff what hasn't lasted that long but woudln't class it as rubbish.

The worst piece of equipment that i have worked with for inconvinience is a numark DVD player, takes so long to load a dvd or a cd.... not for me to be honest.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 11:04 AM
A UV canon a few years back.

BeerFunk
26-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Snap, I bought one (I think it was Abstract) around 7 years ago, and it was terrible. It only covered a spot with a diameter of a metre, if that.

Other than that, I suppose there are some rope lights I've used just once, and cheap mics and cables which are cheap for a reason.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 11:24 AM

BOOM!

I haven't really purchased tat because I'm very careful what I purchase, give the gear a good checking over and I mainly look at the build quality.

I am a believer you get what you pay for - unless you can find trade prices and save EVEN MORE! :p :D

Mendoza.

Dragonfly
26-01-2008, 11:24 AM
a pair of abstract futurescans that when they got warm threw their mirrors across the dancefloor hence why i refer to them as abstract ninja stars.

martin robocolors great for a month then had a problem with the fans ..... got them fixed did one gig ......one week later fans not working again.

BeerFunk
26-01-2008, 11:27 AM
a pair of abstract futurescans that when they got warm threw their mirrors across the dancefloor hence why i refer to them as abstract ninja stars..
I used to have two pairs with a controller, bought them second hand for just under a grand, and I thought they were superb! :D

It's funny how things change over just a few years, as even the Acme Dynamos surpass them now.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I tell I lie I've had BIG problems with Audio Intimidation (www.audiointimidation.com) I purchased a pair of the INT 215's and thought they seem to have a loud output. Anyhow I used them for the first time and 3hrs into my show, both tweeters went. So of coarse purchased some replacement tweeters (£10 each) and yeah 2nd show, the tweeters went again, very pi***d off. So my old fella went Christmas shopping in Clives shop (CR Services - Entertainment House?) and told Clive of the problems in regard to the tweeters. So he purchased a couple of very large, very heavy tweeters! Hopefully they will last longer than the 1's AI use :rolleyes:

Also another thing, I had to take out the mid range cone because due to the weight of the new tweeter, had to get some metal strapping to give the tweeter more stability so took the mid range cone out and discovered a little sticker saying 8ohms. If you read the description in their website, it states that it's a 4ohm system, I say that's false advertising :mad:

AVOID AUDIO INTIMIDATION.

Mendoza.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Snap, I bought one (I think it was Abstract) around 7 years ago, and it was terrible. It only covered a spot with a diameter of a metre, if that.

Yep, same reasoning then!

I used a tube for years and it was 40w and did a great job, filling the whole room with UV.

I bought a 160w canon and it was rubbish. I used it once and then sold it.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 12:07 PM

I used a tube for years and it was 40w and did a great job, filling the whole room with UV.

Do you still use the 40w tube?

Mendoza.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Do you still use the 40w tube?

Mendoza.

No. I have an S&H starcloth booth, so it wouldn't go on the front of the deck stand where I used to put it.

djsteve10
26-01-2008, 12:26 PM
To be honest i think that UV Cannons has had its day and has now been replaced either by LED star clothes, LED effects or alot of lighting has built in UV on the colour wheels.

Infact the worst piece of gear i owned was a gemni mixer where i over drove it for a few seconds and the master channel got damaged causing it to fade songs when ever it liked and you had to bash it to get it to come back to the right volume.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Slightly off topic but while star cloths are in conversation I'm considering buying a star cloth. I've seen and heard all about the cheap Prolight 1's, S&H and NJD. I want a star cloth with a none shiny material so I've found out that S&H use wool serge material which I believe is a none shiny material and they charge around 500 for a relatively small skirt. Now NJD do a wool serge star cloth for a very sensible 150 quid which is coming in at around 3 metres by 2 metres. I think you pay for the name really. Why spend 500+ on something you can get for 150 quid?

Mendoza.

BeerFunk
26-01-2008, 12:45 PM
I've never understood why they charge so much for Starcloths, considering what they are. There are far more advanced pieces of equipment selling for a lot less, and the materials in a Starcloth are not particularly expensive either.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 12:55 PM
I've found out that S&H use wool serge material which I believe is a none shiny material and they charge around 500 for a relatively small skirt.

Skirt? :confused:

It's not just a cloth - it's a booth too and the cloth fits it impeccably.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 12:56 PM
I've never understood why they charge so much for Starcloths, considering what they are. There are far more advanced pieces of equipment selling for a lot less, and the materials in a Starcloth are not particularly expensive either.

Not sure about the others, but the S&H one is fire proof.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Skirt? :confused:

It's not just a cloth - it's a booth too and the cloth fits it impeccably.

No, my conversation isnt directly aimed at your booth but S&H in general.

Mendoza.

BeerFunk
26-01-2008, 01:10 PM
So is this (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kidde-K100-KIDDE-Fire-Blanket/dp/B0001IW4U0), that still doesn't justify £100s for it.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:11 PM

Does your use LED or the pea light type?

Have you ever had to change the LED/pea lights? How easy are they to replace?

Mendoza.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:15 PM
So is this (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kidde-K100-KIDDE-Fire-Blanket/dp/B0001IW4U0), that still doesn't justify £100s for it.

I suppose 1 can take an emergency box which has say a fire blanket, a fire extinguisher and maybe a few other bits n pieces.

Mendoza.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:17 PM

Do you have a picture of your booth? I'm suprised you havnt got any pictures in your website of this booth :confused: :confused:

Mendoza.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 01:23 PM

The point I am making is that it has been tested and fire tested, which makes it more expensive than others.

Nothing comes near it in terms of look, build and quality.

I've noticed over the years of using forums that it is always people who don't own them who are saying they are too expensive.

Some people like Rolls Royce and others like a Mini.

Do you have a picture of your booth? I'm suprised you havnt got any pictures in your website of this booth :confused: :confused:

Mendoza.

You didn't look very hard did you? :rolleyes:

Does your use LED or the pea light type?

Have you ever had to change the LED/pea lights? How easy are they to replace?

Mendoza.

I have the pealight one as the led one was too bright for my liking.

Pealights literally pop out, but the leds are quite difficult to change by all accounts.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Nothing comes near it in terms of look, build and quality.

Have you seen the NJD 1's? They are made out of the same material so obviously will look the same as an S&H one :rolleyes:

I just think S&H are excessively over priced and think you pay for the name. Why be a mug and blow 500+ from S&H when you can get the same material and look for around 150 quid from NJD :rolleyes: :D :p

Mendoza.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Have you seen the NJD 1's? They are made out of the same material so obviously will look the same as an S&H one :rolleyes:

Mendoza.

I am talking about the booth.

And just because something is made out of the same material doesn't mean it will look the same.

Why do people buy different makes of jeans for example? They are all made from basically the same material - do they all look the same?

Obviously not.

BeerFunk
26-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I've noticed over the years of using forums that it is always people who don't own them who are saying they are too expensive.

Some people like Rolls Royce and others like a Mini.
I understand that, and for the record, I don't want a Starcloth no matter what the price! :D

What I am trying to understand is, how they are charging £100s for a cloth with LEDs threaded through it? How much does it cost them to make that? They must surely be commanding a healthy markup. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, I mean, it's not unlike the old 'how much to charge' debates we frequently have here :)

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 01:35 PM
I just think S&H are excessively over priced and think you pay for the name. Why be a mug and blow 500+ from S&H when you can get the same material and look for around 150 quid from NJD :rolleyes: :D :p

Mendoza.

What complete rubbish. You obviously haven't seen one or used one and for the last time...I am talking about the booth, not just a cloth.

Some people just don't listen.

Stick with your cheap one, then. No-one is forcing you to buy an S&H one.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 01:37 PM
I understand that, and for the record, I don't want a Starcloth no matter what the price! :D

What I am trying to understand is, how they are charging £100s for a cloth with LEDs threaded through it? How much does it cost them to make that? They must surely be commanding a healthy markup. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, I mean, it's not unlike the old 'how much to charge' debates we frequently have here :)

FFS.

For the last time. It's a booth, not just a cloth.

It helps create the look that I need to get classier, higher paid gigs and pushes me away from £60 a night DJs...;)

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:38 PM
I know I'll be going for NJD because there's NO WAY I'm splashing a considerable amount of money on something that will cost me fair less :rolleyes:

Mendoza.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 01:42 PM
I know I'll be going for NJD because there's NO WAY I'm splashing a considerable amount of money on something that will cost me fair less :rolleyes:

Mendoza.

So why are you asking all the questions then if you've already decided?

Twinspin
26-01-2008, 01:42 PM
The worst piece of equipment i ever bought was a behringer DX1000 for one the general feel of it was cheap and nasty. not to mention one of the channels kept cutting out.

got it repaired and sold it.

The next purchase on my list is the S+H Starcloth Booth.

sleah
26-01-2008, 01:43 PM
Daz would you like a hand down from your horse?:ner:

Can't just think what I would call the worst bit of gear I've bought is....
I'm forever buying bits of tat I don't need:D :D

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Stick with your cheap one

I wouldn't consider 150 cheap :rolleyes:

Mendoza.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:47 PM

:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: Bring on Jerry Springer :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

Mendoza.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't consider 150 cheap :rolleyes:

Mendoza.

I would, for a starcloth.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 01:51 PM

No, I'm fine up here, thanks. ;)

People can buy what they want but it does annoy me when people have opinions and come to conclusions about equipment when they haven't used or seen it.

For the record, I had 2 Prolight cloths and one of them didn't even last a year. I fully expect the S&H one to last a lot longer.

Starlight
26-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Anyway where were we! I think if you go for popular makes, surly you wont encounter big problems. I know Sound Lab are cheap and cheerful but I think anything electrical can go wrong. I'd say don't go for the most expensive but not the cheapest, that's what I go for.

Mendoza.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2008, 01:55 PM
I think if you go for popular makes, surly you wont encounter big problems.

Uhuh...

For the record, I had 2 Prolight cloths and one of them didn't even last a year. I fully expect the S&H one to last a lot longer.

A lot of the leds stopped working and the transformer died.

sleah
26-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Anyway where were we! I think if you go for popular makes, surly you wont encounter big problems. I know Sound Lab are cheap and cheerful but I think anything electrical can go wrong. I'd say don't go for the most expensive but not the cheapest, that's what I go for.

Mendoza.

Good reply there Mendoza:cool:

Soundlab do make some great gear - no really!
I bought some soundlab plastic 150W 12" speakers for work (PA use in school hall) and I can't fault them, they even got knocked off their stands, slightly dented grill, but otherwise no damage at all:D

Excalibur
26-01-2008, 10:36 PM
I tell I lie I've had BIG problems with Audio Intimidation (www.audiointimidation.com) I purchased a pair of the INT 215's and thought they seem to have a loud output. Anyhow I used them for the first time and 3hrs into my show, both tweeters went. So of coarse purchased some replacement tweeters (£10 each) and yeah 2nd show, the tweeters went again, very pi***d off. So my old fella went Christmas shopping in Clives shop (CR Services - Entertainment House?) and told Clive of the problems in regard to the tweeters. So he purchased a couple of very large, very heavy tweeters! Hopefully they will last longer than the 1's AI use :rolleyes:

Also another thing, I had to take out the mid range cone because due to the weight of the new tweeter, had to get some metal strapping to give the tweeter more stability so took the mid range cone out and discovered a little sticker saying 8ohms. If you read the description in their website, it states that it's a 4ohm system, I say that's false advertising :mad:

AVOID AUDIO INTIMIDATION.

Mendoza.

This has come up before, but the impedance of a multi enclosure system is not that simple. I bet the totla impedance of the enclosure is in fact close enough to 4ohms.

What complete rubbish. You obviously haven't seen one or used one and for the last time...I am talking about the booth, not just a cloth.

Some people just don't listen.

Stick with your cheap one, then. No-one is forcing you to buy an S&H one.

So I can't interest you in the Chobham MK6, with integrated speaker stands then? :confused: :D :D :D

bank
27-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Probably, so far, although I still use them, the GVG 313's, they literally burn through lights. I swear the light bulbs I use 250w 24v Phillips should last more than the 15 hours max that they do. Might get some huge fans and place them on the back.

Corabar Steve
28-01-2008, 07:37 AM
For the ammount of time they've actually worked properly I'd have to say prolight deck stands myself. A bad investment.

sleah
28-01-2008, 10:49 AM
For the ammount of time they've actually worked properly I'd have to say prolight deck stands myself. A bad investment.
:lol:

I'm still using the deck stand I bought from Picadilly Squires (Manchester) back in 1988ish. It's got a few coats of hammerite now, but just as sturdy as it was new:D

Twinspin
28-01-2008, 01:48 PM
sounds about right for the prolight cloth. I have one on my rig front and tbh. I think its awful. Same things happenning as what darren described. So that will be going off my rig very soon.

prolight deckstands - dont even go there. They just cant take the weight on the top bar..... Ultimax every time!!

Totally Plucked
27-11-2008, 05:11 AM
KAM triple tray (rotary) karaoke player !

music-2-play
28-11-2008, 09:16 AM
I bought a 'high power laser' on ebay back when I first started for about £70, which turned out to just be a red-light bulb (strangest and most pointless disco light I've ever seen). The ebay member subsequently vanished. Lesson learned. I hope

Cj_The_Dj
28-11-2008, 01:53 PM
For me it was a pair of sound lab 12" red speakers, I got £50 on eBay for them, I paid £80 each. There were second hand pair of 18" kam full range I wish I had now, They wasn’t much more in price either :(

I also got a old 4u peavey amp home form a second hand shop, and found out it had one channel blown I was gutted it kicked ass on the channel that worked and was miles better than the pv-1500 they swooped it for that I had 2pay an extra £30 though :(

Totally Plucked
28-11-2008, 02:10 PM

Have to agree regarding the prolight stand, traded mine along time ago, the Giraffe stand is much better quality :)

ppentertainments
28-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Have to agree regarding the prolight stand, traded mine along time ago, the Giraffe stand is much better quality :)

Not really much of an upgrade IMO, should have gone for ultimax.

Totally Plucked
28-11-2008, 04:13 PM
BIG difference in price between Giraffe & Ultimax, was making the comparison between 2 similarly priced products.

Grahame Case
28-11-2008, 04:51 PM
worst bit of equipment i purchased?

would be when i was dabbling with DJing in my spare time 3 or so years ago - i bought a Second Hand Omnitronic CDP-450 CD player.

now for someone who was used to Djing on club grade Denon Dj equipment this was just a bad bad purchase, i got so frustrated with it that it sat and languished in the flightcase until i recently eBayed it.

Twinspin
29-11-2008, 02:56 AM
Agreed about the Denon. I think they are fantastic. Not because they are a top make.

More the fact that out of all the twin cd players ive had. Ive never had anything as reliable or has lasted as long as what my Denon DN-D4000 Twin CD Player has. I still use this player now the day it stops working will be a real shame. Its given me 5 years fantastic service and its still as strong and working as good as ever.

Good workhorse of a player. Long live the Denon!

Shaun
29-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Worst piece of equipment I've ever bought was a dual-scan laser. I sold it at a loss after 3 gigs.

Excalibur
29-11-2008, 03:55 PM
I may have dreamt this, but didn't Nigel get some dodgy CD players off eBay? :confused: :sofa:

Jiggles
29-11-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't think i have bought a bit of bad equipment!

OllieJames
29-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Mine was an Acme Fiesta, used it once.

Just didn't like the unit, and it wasn't very bright at all for 250w.

Grahame Case
29-11-2008, 07:35 PM
I may have dreamt this, but didn't Nigel get some dodgy CD players off eBay? :confused: :sofa:

Personally i'd never buy any DJ equipment off eBay -

having said that i did recently.. i bought an ex Display Equinox Pegasus Laser for £150 off the RRP. had it PAT tested checked out and everything and it works fine. - it also has 1 years RTB warranty

kilmeedyman
29-11-2008, 11:39 PM
I bought for £150 (or exchanged for writing some web pages) a radio mic "hardly used" from a fellow DJ.

I used it for the first time with new batteries in the mic at a wedding about 3 months after I got it.

Gave the mic to the father of the bride and after about four sentences the batteries gave out. Quickly rushed over with a long-wired mic and the rest of the speeches passed off without problem.

Tested it at home with more new batteries and the mic drained and packed up after about 2 minutes of use.

Next time I spoke to the DJ I got it from, I told him about this and he said...."That's funny, it used to do the same to me as well!"

Corabar Steve
30-11-2008, 10:33 AM
I may have dreamt this, but didn't Nigel get some dodgy CD players off eBay? :confused: :sofa:Several times

Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=290602#post290602)
Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15555&highlight=ebay)
Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15517&highlight=ebay)
Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15312&highlight=ebay)
Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15250&highlight=ebay)
& here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13534&highlight=ebay)

You'd think he'd learn by now :sj:

He's also an electronics engineer & makes his own speakers & amps you know.

Twinspin
02-12-2008, 04:05 PM
another addition to the worst piece of equipment i have ever bought was a Sennheiser EW135 G2 Radio mic from ebay. You couldnt turn the sensitivity on the microphone down on the reciever so it used to feedback horribly. After an inspection of the microphone. It appeared to be a FAKE!! So that was the problem. I thought it was unusual for sennheiser to not sound that good.

Got a real one and thats been fantastic never had any problems. excellent sound quality too as expected from sennheiser. Best radio mic ive ever had too.... and i have an SM58 Radio mic. I prefer sennheiser.

Excalibur
02-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Several times

Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=290602#post290602)
Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15555&highlight=ebay)
Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15517&highlight=ebay)
Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15312&highlight=ebay)
Here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15250&highlight=ebay)
& here (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13534&highlight=ebay)

You'd think he'd learn by now :sj:

He's also an electronics engineer & makes his own speakers & amps you know.

Really? I never knew that! :eek:

HaiFai
02-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Just wondering what was the worst piece of equipment people have bought. For me it is the Sunfly Pro 8 player. utter rubbush. Seems to take an eternity to load tracks and has a mind of its own. On the other hand bought some Alesis Pro Venue speakers andvery chuffed with them. They can take a right beating!
Missed this thread 1st time - Sorry
I bought one of those(sunfly player) came with 6 sunfly hits discs and a kam dual radio mic system for £199
Still have the sunfly discs
but player went to a mate for £80 who did house karaoke (all it was good for) and Kam mics sold on ebay for £90 feedback was terrible tried everything turning down gains etc to no avail. Positive side I Paid £29 for 6 sunfly discs new:)

Sapphire Disco
02-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Yes I bought this dodgy CD player & rope light from this guy on ebay he said the rope light wasn't half bad & the CD player was really bad I thought that was good :eek:
If only I could find out who he was and where he comes from :D

nigelwright7557
02-12-2008, 11:09 PM

They can take a long time to warm up.

I have a 400Watt UV cannon that is great after about 5 minutes of warming up.

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-12-2008, 08:53 AM
They can take a long time to warm up.

I have a 400Watt UV cannon that is great after about 5 minutes of warming up.

But they are a spot type effect rather than a wash, hence my comments and it was nothing to do with warming up.

DazzyD
04-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Having worked for agents using their kit before starting Lightning, I got to know exactly the kit that I wanted so I haven't really bought any major disasters (maybe I'm too cautious to be a trend-setter with brand spanking new, never-seen-before kit!).

Mind you, I do have a barrel-effect light that is just super-sensitive on S2L that it spins round at about the speed of light! Everything is just a blur! When controlled with DMX, though, it's a much better effect and you can even make out the gobos without getting dizzy!

Steve the DJ
04-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Just wondering what was the worst piece of equipment people have bought...

Most of the kit I have ever had I have regretted buying for one reason or another!

I went through many years of buying the latest fad or something that I believed was a great "deal" at the time without thinking logically about if I needed it and how it would improve my show or make my life easier.

The only stuff I have ever really been happy with is OtsAV, Denon CD players & mixer and a pair of EVL Spins.

:shrug:

ppentertainments
04-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Most of the kit I have ever had I have regretted buying for one reason or another!

I went through many years of buying the latest fad or something that I believed was a great "deal" at the time without thinking logically about if I needed it and how it would improve my show or make my life easier.

Think you have hit the nail on the head there. If I bought more sensibly I am sure I could have reduced my spend by at least 90% :eek:
latest waste being LED lights. Am slowly learning to wait. Instead of buying bit by bit am now waiting till next year to look at a whole new lightshow which will compliment each other.

Dynamic Entertainment
04-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Big centrepiece. Actually built for a nightclub intall but looks awesome. Its not really the worst piece, just the most thoughtless and im gonna have to buy some new, higher load bearing, truss and stands. But once i do it will look quality, especially for the dance events...

Pe7e
05-12-2008, 03:05 PM
I once bought 2 acme splashes and a pair of tabletop flame effects, I don't know what I was thinking

OllieJames
05-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Big centrepiece. Actually built for a nightclub intall but looks awesome. Its not really the worst piece, just the most thoughtless and im gonna have to buy some new, higher load bearing, truss and stands. But once i do it will look quality, especially for the dance events...

What effect is it? :)

Dynamic Entertainment
05-12-2008, 06:18 PM
What effect is it? :)

Its the Acme CTL-6 Centrepiece. Basically its a cheap verison of of a mixture of Griven lighting. 6 scanners around the centre that when they move to a specfic position light up some spinning moonflower dishes. I know that its been discussed on here before (think Damien looked at getting one) and its not really suitable for a mobile disco but great for a clubby feel.

Grahame Case
07-12-2008, 01:43 AM
the Griven ones are sexy!

I used to spend hours drooling over them on the internet.

Dynamic Entertainment
07-12-2008, 02:33 AM
the Griven ones are sexy!

I used to spend hours drooling over them on the internet.

Lol, i agree. This is a bit like the mystic (one of the smaller hald ones), but a full haxagon. Really sweet.