PDA

View Full Version : Big up for Danno & James H

soundtracker
21-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Big thanks to Danno & James H for helping out (or realistically doing most) at my Karaoke night last night. It was a new venture at a new venue(for me), and with a bit of luck will provide us with a way of filling up the odd Thursday or Friday night. It was also a good crack getting together with a couple of the younger lads that really do care about the way they present themselves. Thanks to you both.:beer1: :beer1:

Danno13
21-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Cheers Pete, yup, was an enjoyable night and great fun sharing the hosting. Just need some more mics next time!

jamesh
21-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Cheers Pete. And yep had a good night... was good to catch up and share ideas and things not to mention the cracking views at the end of the night :P

Think most of the bar enjoyed it...

On the to do list for this week is to get some new wireless mics... 4 between 3 of us (although one known to be faulty before we started and one other 80% sure it was faulty) and it resorted to running an AKG wireless from a Kam receiver unit :D

ahhhh well good excuse to spend more money :D

Role on the next one... where hopefully it will be my turn to bring new toys to play with...

Penfold42
21-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Well done to all of you....but the real question needs to be answered.....
"Did Pete bring his wallet this time???"...........:p :p :D

soundtracker
21-03-2008, 08:57 PM
cheap jibe:cool:

Corabar Steve
22-03-2008, 01:28 AM
But accurate by all accounts :sj: & they say scotsmen are tight! :sj: :sj: