PDA

View Full Version : Messenger pro

One Vision
21-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Krazy-K is gonna love this one :D

Am interested in buying the full Messenger pro series package, 2 x 15" tops and the 2 15" bass bins, at the moment these fit my budget with just starting up and is a case of better the devil you know.

All are rated at 4Ohms so was wondering how this would work in regards to type of amp to use?
I see that the pro 15 bass bins have the built in crossover or as stated High pass output for mid/high frequency satellite, how would this work if I used a single amp, would this mean I would be running at 2Ohms or does it work differently on these?

Alternatively if this would reduce them to 2Ohms I would have to buy 2 amps, one for the tops and one for the bass.
What power ratings would you recommend for each or what amps would you recommend?

All are 300wrms at 4Ohms

TonyB
21-04-2008, 05:34 PM
I have the 4 Ohm Peavey Pro Bass bins and it states in the manual that the crossover is designed so that if you add tops, the impedance will stay at 4 Ohms.

I didn't buy the tops 'cause I personally didn't like the sound of them. Got W Audio PSR 12's instead.

For the bass bins on their own, I use a T.Amp 1050 from Thomanns (with a limiter as its a little overpowered :-) ) which I am extremely please with for the price. Would probably be happy running the tops too or one of the other T.Amps (I use active crossover with a separate amp for tops).

The T.Amps are highly recommended in the Blueroom forum and seem pretty good value for the money to me.

CRAZY K
21-04-2008, 05:42 PM

Am interested in buying the full Messenger pro series package, 2 x 15" tops and the 2 15" bass bins, at the moment these fit my budget with just starting up and is a case of better the devil you know.

All are rated at 4Ohms so was wondering how this would work in regards to type of amp to use?
I see that the pro 15 bass bins have the built in crossover or as stated High pass output for mid/high frequency satellite, how would this work if I used a single amp, would this mean I would be running at 2Ohms or does it work differently on these?

Alternatively if this would reduce them to 2Ohms I would have to buy 2 amps, one for the tops and one for the bass.
What power ratings would you recommend for each or what amps would you recommend?

All are 300wrms at 4Ohms

Excellent choice--Just dont let Tony know at A1---:D :D :D

Far as I know using the Tops and Subs together with the correct leads--just been sold a duff one :eek: the overall result is 4ohms.

My matching Peavey XR800Fpowered mixer amp is 500 watts rms per channel into 4 ohms.

You could use a Peavey Amp that would do the job--Mine powers both tops and subs--using the hi pass filter--but you could use separate amps.

I did not feel it was worth the effort as my Peavey set up is matched to be driven by one amp (if you want that)

Less to carry etc.

Ive had no complaints using that set up--well actually there was one at the last Wedding--the people in the next village down the road to the Hotel could hear me--and didnt like it--theres no pleasing some people!

CRAZY K

TonyB
21-04-2008, 05:58 PM
In that case the T.Amp 1050 is not far off the mark at 525w at 4 ohms and at £145.00 is a bargain :)

Vectis
21-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Just don't try carrying two at once if you're fast approaching 45and live in North Surrey ;)

CRAZY K
21-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Just don't try carrying two at once if you're fast approaching 45and live in North Surrey ;)

Two--surely you mean ONE?

;)

CRAZY K

One Vision
21-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Thanks fellas, just been looking at the T.Amp do they have clipping indicators on them?

TonyB
21-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Yes they have clipping indicators - there are two LED's that will come on as the volume increases before it reaches the red. The website says that it has a built in limiter too but there is no mention of it in the manual. They are pretty "bomb proof" though.

One Vision
21-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks Tony, their pretty lite in weight to

Excalibur
21-04-2008, 08:39 PM

All are 300wrms at 4Ohms

Tony B and Krazy are both bang on. Basically, any sub with a top fed from the Hi-out will show the amp the impedance of the sub( It's like a multi way speaker system, just in more than one box. One amp will be fine, you can go to two later if you wish, but there's no rush. ;)

Peavey suggest running amps twice the RMS power of the speakers, ( or same Program rating ) so since many of us run at about 1.5 times RMS it would be perfectly permissible to use this amp if you wished, and would give you a little extra leeway. I use this amp ( with a C-Mark badge in my case )into my cabs which are rated virtually the same as the Peaveys.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/tamp_ta1400_amplifier.htm

TonyB
21-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Tony B and Krazy are both bang on. Basically, any sub with a top fed from the Hi-out will show the amp the impedance of the sub( It's like a multi way speaker system, just in more than one box. One amp will be fine, you can go to two later if you wish, but there's no rush. ;)

Peavey suggest running amps twice the RMS power of the speakers, ( or same Program rating ) so since many of us run at about 1.5 times RMS it would be perfectly permissible to use this amp if you wished, and would give you a little extra leeway. I use this amp ( with a C-Mark badge in my case )into my cabs which are rated virtually the same as the Peaveys.

That amp does look better matched to run both subs and tops.

One Vision
21-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the in depth advice fellas its helped a great deal indeed :approve:

One Vision
21-04-2008, 09:30 PM

Whats the reason for using twice the rms of the cabs?

TonyB
21-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Whats the reason for using twice the rms of the cabs?

Headroom! Speakers can handle more than their rms rating in short bursts otherwise known as their peak rating. Typically a speakers peak rating is 4 times its rms rating.

The rms rating is the average power that a speaker can constantly run at.

An amplifier does not have the ability to provide the power for the "peaks". A typical amplifier will only be able to provide enough "peak" power for an additional 1db (about +33.3%). To cater for the higher peak power that the speakers can handle, you can use a more powerful amp.

For example, if you have speakers rated at 300w RMS, you use an amp with a power rating of 450w RMS. The idea is that you just use 300w of power from the amp and the other 150w is the headroom for the peaks. You should only use a higher rated amp if you have a limiter as any surges (such as feedback or dropping a mic) can overdrive the speakers and damage them.

One Vision
21-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks Tony very interesting stuff mate :)

CRAZY K
21-04-2008, 10:45 PM

Who at Peavey told you that Peter?

When I visited Peavey Corby HQ they recommended my XR800F amp 500watts RMS per side into 4 Ohms feeding 2 Pro Subs and 2 Pro 15 tops which had a combined RMS rating of 1000 watts. Thats amp and speakers the same!

That was 3 years ago--the latest RMS ratings for the cabs have been increased a bit.

Ive not heard of having a bigger output at the amp compared to speaker handling. if thats what you are saying.

CRAZY K

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Ive not heard of having a bigger output at the amp compared to speaker handling. if thats what you are saying.

CRAZY K

That's a fairly well known way of doing it Al, though some people have a different opinion....;)

CRAZY K
21-04-2008, 11:03 PM
That's a fairly well known way of doing it Al, though some people have a different opinion....;)

Things have moved on then--

It used to be speakers 1.5 times the amp to allow for peaking of amp--but I guess the MODERN AMPS are different ?

Im glad to say I dont have any issues with mine :D :D :D

CRAZY K

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Things have moved on then--

It used to be speakers 1.5 times the amp to allow for peaking of amp--but I guess the MODERN AMPS are different ?

Im glad to say I dont have any issues with mine :D :D :D

CRAZY K

I was really talking about having headroom on the amp rather than 1.5 or 2 times the power etc

Excalibur
22-04-2008, 07:25 AM
I was really talking about having headroom on the amp rather than 1.5 or 2 times the power etc

Quite right Darren. The can of worms opens yet again, and I have to say if using the "Amp Double Speaker RMS" ploy, do resist the urge to turn all dials to eleven ;) and run with the red lights flashing. :eek: :eek:

Alan, you obviously know your system well, and don't overdrive your amp. Fair enough, if it aint broke, don't fix it! :D :D The idea of a bigger amp is to allow you to run it with a little more capacity for transient peaks, without running out of steam. There are, as posted in a sticky on this subject, three schools of thought regarding matching amps to speakers, and whichever route you choose, it's still possible to break something if you try hard enough!

Excalibur Mobile Discotheques deny all liability for any damage caused to PA systems due to following this advice. ;) :D :D

CRAZY K
22-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Quite right Darren. The can of worms opens yet again, and I have to say if using the "Amp Double Speaker RMS" ploy, do resist the urge to turn all dials to eleven ;) and run with the red lights flashing. :eek: :eek:

Alan, you obviously know your system well, and don't overdrive your amp. Fair enough, if it aint broke, don't fix it! :D :D The idea of a bigger amp is to allow you to run it with a little more capacity for transient peaks, without running out of steam. There are, as posted in a sticky on this subject, three schools of thought regarding matching amps to speakers, and whichever route you choose, it's still possible to break something if you try hard enough!

Excalibur Mobile Discotheques deny all liability for any damage caused to PA systems due to following this advice. ;) :D :D

Yes guys I do see the point that if you have a bigger amp you dont drive it so hard in terms of percentage of available output--

The problem is if you accidentally over drive it I guess--like some clever ....
suddenly turns the volume up when you are not looking--it has happened I believe to Dave ( Dragonfly) and to me also at a school event--the offender was very lucky he didnt blow my speakers:eek:

CRAZY K

A1DL
22-04-2008, 10:20 AM
When I visited Peavey Corby HQ they recommended my XR800F amp 500watts RMS per side into 4 Ohms feeding 2 Pro Subs and 2 Pro 15 tops which had a combined RMS rating of 1000 watts. Thats amp and speakers the same!

CRAZY K

Alan, that's like having a car with a top speed of 70mph.

When driving on motorways it will always be at full throttle, and when you need 85mph for 10 seconds to overtake, you're out of luck.

Also, how long will the engine last if it is always being pushed to its 70mph limit for hours of motorway driving?

Tony

One Vision
22-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Hya fellas I also post the original question to Peavey, although they are always going to recommend their own amps, you guys are spot on. :approve:

Hi Karl,

There are two options in power amps. If you use it for live music, bands, you can use the PV2600 power amp. If you use it for DJ-ing the best way is to use a PV1500.
Because there is a built in x over you will run into 4 Ohms. You can run the system with 1 amp. By bi-amping the system will give you more low end and better response.

Best regards,

Jeroen de Slegte
Peavey Electonics Ltd &
Trace Elliot
UK & Benelux sales &
Customer Service.
www.peavey-eu.com
+44 1536 424611

Yes guys I do see the point that if you have a bigger amp you dont drive it so hard in terms of percentage of available output--

The problem is if you accidentally over drive it I guess--like some clever ....
suddenly turns the volume up when you are not looking--it has happened I believe to Dave ( Dragonfly) and to me also at a school event--the offender was very lucky he didnt blow my speakers:eek:

CRAZY K

Hya Crazy if I have it right here :D this is why you either need an amp with a limiter fitted or by using a separate limiter so to protect against sudden power surges.

The T-AMP have them fitted.

CRAZY K
22-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Hya fellas I also post the original question to Peavey, although they are always going to recommend their own amps, you guys are spot on. :approve:

Just spoke to James 01536 461234 Peavey Corby (Little Scotland) who has no idea why you would consider a PV 2600 for Band work:eek:

He thinks the PV 1500 would be fine for you ( pushed hard when necessary) long as you dont get to clipping.

Dont forget that only pushes out 500 watts RMS a side at 4 ohms 9 (your impedance)

Maybe you can limit the output from the amp your thinking of buying--

Peavey did think the quickest way to destroy your speakers would be to over drive them with a big amp;)

From my experience unless you are playing seriously big venues where you may need better quality rigs such as Tony @ A1 has you wont need to worry about loudness using 500 watts a side RMS.

Unless you are into deafening people--theres a new law about that :eek:

CRAZY K

Excalibur
22-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Hya Crazy if I have it right here :D this is why you either need an amp with a limiter fitted or by using a separate limiter so to protect against sudden power surges.

The T-AMP have them fitted.
The only limiter on mine is called a volume control! :confused: :confused:

Just spoke to James 01536 461234 Peavey Corby (Little Scotland) who has no idea why you would consider a PV 2600 for Band work:eek:

He thinks the PV 1500 would be fine for you ( pushed hard when necessary) long as you dont get to clipping.

Dont forget that only pushes out 500 watts RMS a side at 4 ohms 9 (your impedance)

Maybe you can limit the output from the amp your thinking of buying--

Peavey did think the quickest way to destroy your speakers would be to over drive them with a big amp;)

From my experience unless you are playing seriously big venues where you may need better quality rigs such as Tony @ A1 has you wont need to worry about loudness using 500 watts a side RMS.

Unless you are into deafening people--theres a new law about that :eek:

CRAZY K

Alan, while I agree with what you have gleaned from Peavey, may I put in my two pennorth. According to website figures, a PV1500 at max output is giving approx 250w RMS ( 500 split between top and bottom) into speakers rated at 300w RMS. I personally feel that something a little bigger ( used circumspectly ;) :D ) would be preferable, but the PV2600 is probably just a bit too big. I stand by my previous recommendation of the C-Mark/Thomann amp.
HOWEVER, if bi-amping was on the cards in the near future, I'd cheerfully accept the PV1500 as a contender, with possibly something a little bigger for the subs.
This is one of those topics where there are no "right" answers, but many which are not necessarily wrong.;) I would hesitate to say that many suggestions on this topic were wrong, just that there are other options.

Edit: Alan's right about volume levels, that setup is quite big enough for so many venues. Only power crazed lunatics like myself appear to feel the need for more.

CRAZY K
22-04-2008, 05:35 PM
The only limiter on mine is called a volume control! :confused: :confused:

Alan, while I agree with what you have gleaned from Peavey, may I put in my two pennorth. According to website figures, a PV1500 at max output is giving approx 250w RMS ( 500 split between top and bottom) into speakers rated at 300w RMS. I personally feel that something a little bigger ( used circumspectly ;) :D ) would be preferable, but the PV2600 is probably just a bit too big. I stand by my previous recommendation of the C-Mark/Thomann amp.
HOWEVER, if bi-amping was on the cards in the near future, I'd cheerfully accept the PV1500 as a contender, with possibly something a little bigger for the subs.
This is one of those topics where there are no "right" answers, but many which are not necessarily wrong.;) I would hesitate to say that many suggestions on this topic were wrong, just that there are other options.

Edit: Alan's right about volume levels, that setup is quite big enough for so many venues. Only power crazed lunatics like myself appear to feel the need for more.

No problem with that Peter---

A further thought Karl--if the people at Peavey give a matching recommendation AND you blow a speaker--then theres much more chance of there being no quibbles under the 5 year warranty ( which excludes abuse of course) if you have been using what they recommend--in my case a complete Peavey matching set up:D

If they suspected you had been using bigger amps than they recommend
not so easy.

Just another practical point to consider?

If you dont abuse them I reckon they will last a lifetime--in my case not a lot longer:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CRAZY K

Excalibur
22-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Valid advice from Peavey's best unpaid salesman there. ;) :D

Abuse, now that's an interesting concept, I always felt that abuse equated to normal use. :confused: :confused: :D :D

Vectis
22-04-2008, 05:48 PM
If you dont abuse them I reckon they will last a lifetime

Hmmm... you say that but the last few weeks I've been trying to get a Prosub-P fixed under warranty. It just stopped working. Rang Peavey, they said take it to the dealer you bought it from. After a lot of haggling with G*****r they agreed to collect it and sort out the claim.

Four weeks later the sub arrives back with me, supposedly fixed. Cue Family Fortunes "Uh-uh" noise.

Rang G*****r, they told me the coil had been replaced and it was all hunky dory and if I had any further problems to go back to Peavey. :mad:

So rang Peavey, vented spleen and they're collecting it Friday and delivering me a spanker. :beer1:

The moral of the tale? Cut out the middle-man :bang:

One Vision
22-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Have decided to go bi-amp rout, the reason for this is a bit more control and if an amp goes down I still have an option available.
So going for the TA600 MK-X 300rms x2 into 4ohms for mid and top as they don't sup as much juice as bass, and the TA1050 MK-X 525rms x2 into 4ohms.

I guess the next question is what crossover to get?
Alternatively if it works out more by buying a crossover I may just go for 1 PV900 amp and 1 PV1500 amp due to having the built in crossovers.

CRAZY K
22-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Have decided to go bi-amp rout, the reason for this is a bit more control and if an amp goes down I still have an option available.
So going for the TA600 MK-X 300rms x2 into 4ohms for mid and top as they don't sup as much juice as bass, and the TA1050 MK-X 525rms x2 into 4ohms.

Alternatively if it works out more by buying a crossover I may just go for 1 PV900 amp and 1 PV1500 amp due to having the built in crossovers.

Im not biased here--as I know nothing about matching crossovers---but at least if you buy the Peavey Amp with their speakers it will be matched correctly.

Which is what I did.

CRAZY K

A1DL
22-04-2008, 07:10 PM

Karl

Rather than buying an analogue crossover, look at buying a digital signal processor (known as DSP or LMS)

In simplest terms with a basic DSP, you get 2 channels of input and 6 channels of output, fully assignable and configurable. It is a crossover, EQ, limiter, delay & much more all in a 1U box.

The beauty of a DSP is you can programme presets for different amp/speaker configurations which are retrieved in seconds.

Although I haven't used one, I know the Behringer DCX2496 is rated by many to be a reasonable entry level unit at the sub £200 price point and represents good value for money.

Avoid the dbx DriveRack PA at all costs, as it can do horrible things to your cabs in the event of a power outage. The other Driveracks are OK, I have used a 260 before and been pleased with the results.

If you want to spend a bit more, look at BSS or Xilica. If you're minted, look at XTA.

Hope this helps

Tony

CRAZY K
22-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Hmmm... you say that but the last few weeks I've been trying to get a Prosub-P fixed under warranty. It just stopped working. Rang Peavey, they said take it to the dealer you bought it from. After a lot of haggling with G*****r they agreed to collect it and sort out the claim.

Four weeks later the sub arrives back with me, supposedly fixed. Cue Family Fortunes "Uh-uh" noise.

Rang G*****r, they told me the coil had been replaced and it was all hunky dory and if I had any further problems to go back to Peavey. :mad:

So rang Peavey, vented spleen and they're collecting it Friday and delivering me a spanker. :beer1:

The moral of the tale? Cut out the middle-man :bang:

In theory the middle man should always sort this out fully--however if Peavey will do it--great.

Im 20 minutes door to door here to Corby:D

Spose you could survive on 1 sub and 1 top -I did a Wedding last year and it wasnt until later in the evening the Groom ( really nice guy who was a club DJ)said ive just noticed your left hand side speakers arent working:eek:

At the time everyone was having a ball--ah yes quick adjustment of the pan from full right to middle:D doh!

CRAZY K

One Vision
22-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Im not biased here--as I know nothing about matching crossovers---but at least if you buy the Peavey Amp with their speakers it will be matched correctly.

Which is what I did.

CRAZY K

Hya Crazy yeh thats generaly how I would do it, trouble is at the moment its the price thingy as it would cost over £500 for the Peaveys, not a bad price but is for me at the moment.

Karl

Rather than buying an analogue crossover, look at buying a digital signal processor (known as DSP or LMS)

In simplest terms with a basic DSP, you get 2 channels of input and 6 channels of output, fully assignable and configurable. It is a crossover, EQ, limiter, delay & much more all in a 1U box.

The beauty of a DSP is you can programme presets for different amp/speaker configurations which are retrieved in seconds.

Although I haven't used one, I know the Behringer DCX2496 is rated by many to be a reasonable entry level unit at the sub £200 price point and represents good value for money.

Avoid the dbx DriveRack PA at all costs, as it can do horrible things to your cabs in the event of a power outage. The other Driveracks are OK, I have used a 260 before and been pleased with the results.

If you want to spend a bit more, look at BSS or Xilica. If you're minted, look at XTA.

Hope this helps

Tony

Hya Tony again its all a cost issue at the moment, am probably only looking to spend £70-90 at the moment.
In time I will replace with better and use whatever I buy now as a spare unit.

TonyB
22-04-2008, 07:40 PM
A Behringer CX2310 will do the job and is within price range.

A1DL
22-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Hya Tony again its all a cost issue at the moment, am probably only looking to spend £70-90 at the moment.
In time I will replace with better and use whatever I buy now as a spare unit.

Karl, there's a secondhand bellringer on ebay at the moment at £92, may be worth a look.

One Vision
24-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Well made the first purchase of the sound equipment, after thinking long and hard and confusing the hell out of me self with all the other options available I decided to stick with Peavey and bought the PV1500 amp.

There were a couple or so of the main reasons for this, one being due to the built in crossover, this wont effect me just yet as ill be running from the single amp but once saved up a bit more ill be getting the PV900 purely for the tops and then use the PV1500 purely on the bass, I may even opt for a second PV1500and turn it down some for the tops, this will allow for upgrade in the future when I can afford the Peavey UL15s.

Another reason for going for the Peavey amps is they they are matched to the speakers and are good amps as they are what I use with my mates setup so confident in them.

I think I'm still going for the Peavey pro package, although did consider getting a pair of UL15s and running at full range, but with having to buy other gear still it would be a struggle so has to be the pro package for now.

CRAZY K
24-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Well made the first purchase of the sound equipment, after thinking long and hard and confusing the hell out of me self with all the other options available I decided to stick with Peavey and bought the PV1500 amp.

There were a couple or so of the main reasons for this, one being due to the built in crossover, this wont effect me just yet as ill be running from the single amp but once saved up a bit more ill be getting the PV900 purely for the tops and then use the PV1500 purely on the bass, I may even opt for a second PV1500and turn it down some for the tops, this will allow for upgrade in the future when I can afford the Peavey UL15s.

Another reason for going for the Peavey amps is they they are matched to the speakers and are good amps as they are what I use with my mates setup so confident in them.

I think I'm still going for the Peavey pro package, although did consider getting a pair of UL15s and running at full range, but with having to buy other gear still it would be a struggle so has to be the pro package for now.

I considered the UL15s, although they are obviously better louder speakers
they weigh a bit more than the Pro 15s and as im not getting any younger and quite often work in difficult locations decided to go for the lighter Pro 15s.

Like tomorrow night im playing a gig upstairs( no lift):eek:

So the lighter weight Pro 15 speaker will be a bonus :D

CRAZY K

One Vision
24-04-2008, 05:15 PM
I considered the UL15s, although they are obviously better louder speakers
they weigh a bit more than the Pro 15s and as im not getting any younger and quite often work in difficult locations decided to go for the lighter Pro 15s.

Like tomorrow night im playing a gig upstairs( no lift):eek:

So the lighter weight Pro 15 speaker will be a bonus :D

CRAZY K

I always thought the ULs were quite lite really, but as you say its finding kit that suits your needs.
Just ordered the Pro package and should have tomorrow and the amp was dispatched today so hopefully can have a play tomorrow, only trouble now is making room to store all the gear :D

CRAZY K
24-04-2008, 06:14 PM
I always thought the ULs were quite lite really, but as you say its finding kit that suits your needs.
Just ordered the Pro package and should have tomorrow and the amp was dispatched today so hopefully can have a play tomorrow, only trouble now is making room to store all the gear :D

If you havent got one--buy a trolley--2 Subs stacked one journey
--then 2 pro 15s :D

The Pro 15s are just under 8 lbs lighter than the UL15s--I felt that was a worthwhile trade off--If I want more bass and louder music I use the Subs and theres 4 speakers to distribute the sound.

CRAZY K

TonyB
24-04-2008, 06:40 PM
What trolley you got? I am thinking of getting one but limited on space. What I want is something small and light enough to fit in a roof box but strong enough to take the weight and last. Pretty tall order I think!.

One Vision
24-04-2008, 06:48 PM
If you havent got one--buy a trolley--2 Subs stacked one journey
--then 2 pro 15s :D

The Pro 15s are just under 8 lbs lighter than the UL15s--I felt that was a worthwhile trade off--If I want more bass and louder music I use the Subs and theres 4 speakers to distribute the sound.

CRAZY K

Yeh dad right mate.

What trolley you got? I am thinking of getting one but limited on space. What I want is something small and light enough to fit in a roof box but strong enough to take the weight and last. Pretty tall order I think!.

Hya Tony I have been looking at these on ebay, will take up to 80kg
http://i15.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/e8/d9/b842_1.JPG