PDA

View Full Version : Fao A Mod

Candybeatdiscos
26-04-2008, 02:30 PM
on the disco advertising page the following text is:

PLI & PAT submissions
To send us proof of PLI and/or PAT to have your listing reflect this. Visit our support site at www.admin.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk

Important:- You will need to confirm your listing by clicking a link in the confirmation email. If you do not do this, your listing will not

However the url (bold & Underlined) is obviously not for general view and also is a link that doesn't work, perhaps a mod should look at this?

Also can Lewnics Entertainments be removed from the listings page, i shall be setting up the new company in the next few months and shall be using a paid advert rather than a free listing.

thanks

Garry

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-04-2008, 02:39 PM
on the disco advertising page the following text is:

PLI & PAT submissions
To send us proof of PLI and/or PAT to have your listing reflect this. Visit our support site at www.admin.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk

Important:- You will need to confirm your listing by clicking a link in the confirmation email. If you do not do this, your listing will not

However the url (bold & Underlined) is obviously not for general view and also is a link that doesn't work, perhaps a mod should look at this?

Also can Lewnics Entertainments be removed from the listings page, i shall be setting up the new company in the next few months and shall be using a paid advert rather than a free listing.

thanks

Garry

Mods can't change that Garry. It's nothing to do with the forum, but we are aware of the problems and it is being dealt with.

Any changes need to be sent to [email protected] and I will deal with them in due course.