PDA

View Full Version : help with audiograbber

Spirits High
23-05-2008, 06:33 AM
morning all,

I've been happily ripping away using audio grabber, done a good 70 odd discs (long long way to go :eek: ) but now it's just given up , it wont read any discs I put in , it's saying that there's no ASPI manager on my pc. Well , there is and i've not done anything to the settings !

Any ideas of a fix?

Or is a case of re-install

Penfold42
23-05-2008, 10:48 AM

I would just do that.....saves any problems and time.
Then at least you know where you are......:)

Spirits High
23-05-2008, 10:55 AM
I would just do that.....saves any problems and time.
Then at least you know where you are......:)

Yea, i'll give that a go when I get back. hopefully it was just through "it's toys out of the pram" as it's getting used a lot and can't hack it. :D

One Vision
23-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Hya Paul if all ells fails just use windows player 11, this is a simple but cracking piece of kit.

Excalibur
23-05-2008, 07:12 PM
I couldn't get on with Audiograbber, I found Media Monkey a lot easier to use, and I also used Windows a little bit.

CRAZY K
23-05-2008, 07:17 PM
morning all,

I've been happily ripping away using audio grabber, done a good 70 odd discs (long long way to go :eek: ) but now it's just given up , it wont read any discs I put in , it's saying that there's no ASPI manager on my pc. Well , there is and i've not done anything to the settings !

Any ideas of a fix?

Hi Paul, Corabar Steves your man ( but he may be working) he or Angela introduced me to it and it worked well.

As has been said WMA has a facility I believe now also.

Dont know about Media Monkey, works well in Yorkshire:D

A reinstall of AG might be worth a try

CRAZY K

Spirits High
23-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Guys,

thanks for all the replys.

Did a re-install and it all seems to be fine and dandy now :D

When it works properly it's great so i'll stick with it

Corabar Steve
24-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Hi Paul, Corabar Steves your man ( but he may be working) he or Angela introduced me to it and it worked well.

If I knew how to fix the problem, I would've replied by now.

Looks like it's sorted anyway.

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-05-2008, 10:26 AM

And I introduced it to them. :D (And I didn't know the answer either):(

DazzyD
25-05-2008, 10:31 AM
More often than not, the best solution to these problems is simply to reinstall the software. However, I'd recommend making a note of your user-settings first as you're bound to forget an important setting that you always use/rely on until you're using it and find that it's not there!

Doesn't the Windows Add/Remove Programs option in the Control Panel have a 'Repair' option where you can just reinstall any corrupt or missing components? I remember seeing this but am not 100% if it's Windows or not.