PDA

View Full Version : oh dear - oh diane

axeman
18-09-2008, 05:26 PM
ive started working at a new venue locally and one of the regulars wants to sing "oh diane - fleetwood mac", and i havnt got it !! I know unbelievable, i couldn't believe it myself....lol

does anyone have it ? what disc is it on? hope you can help,

cheers brian

Danno13
18-09-2008, 05:34 PM
http://www.proburn.com/proburn/search.asp?s=fleetwood+mac&go=search+now#s

DJWayne
18-09-2008, 05:57 PM
www.sessionmusic.co.uk have a good database that lets you search by track / artist for what disc certain tracks are on

DazzyD
19-09-2008, 03:56 AM
Well done, Danno! This seems to be a very obscure track - I haven't got it either. I've got the latest full Sunfly catalogue and it's not in there. From the ProBurn listing, it seems to be on a Zoom disc but one that's not part of my collection.

Corabar Steve
19-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Got to number 9 in 1982

axeman
20-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Got to number 9 in 1982

yeah it was a big hit and a popular song, this is why im so shocked, it only seems to be on one karaoke disc and thats quite an obscure one.

nigelwright7557
24-09-2008, 09:22 PM
ive started working at a new venue locally and one of the regulars wants to sing "oh diane - fleetwood mac", and i havnt got it !! I know unbelievable, i couldn't believe it myself....lol

does anyone have it ? what disc is it on? hope you can help,

cheers brian

I find it doesnt matter how many CD's/tracks you have someone will always ask for something obscure.

Corabar Steve
25-09-2008, 07:02 AM
I find it doesnt matter how many CD's/tracks you have someone will always ask for something obscure.

Isn't the point of this thread finding out where he can get the track from, rather than stating the obvious?

axeman
25-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Isn't the point of this thread finding out where he can get the track from, rather than stating the obvious?

good old steve...lol

ive been working at that pub a few weeks now, and discovered the person who was asking is prob the worst singer in sunderland, and the biggest drunk and anyway they've stopped asking me now.