PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest for Ultimax Accessories

pagan_flame
02-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Having collected my Ultimax stand... I need a Front Curtain Kit, plus probably some carry bags as well - for a 1.7m with trusslite and winch stands.

And pointers (and links, please) to the cheapest place to find those? (Cheers :beer1: )

pagan_flame
03-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Don't worry yourselves then! Sorted now. :p

Penfold42
03-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Don't worry yourselves then!

I didn't..........:p :D :D :D :D

Adam_F
03-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Sorted now. :p

:D

I threw in a free dj watch thing too, but we've got no batteries for them in :bang: it'll come once they're in.

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-10-2008, 07:54 PM

I threw in a free dj watch thing too, but we've got no batteries for them in :bang: it'll come once they're in.

Still haven't got one that works....

Jiggles
03-10-2008, 08:02 PM
cool DJ watch just what i need :D How do i get :p

Adam_F
03-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Still haven't got one that works....

Still???? :bang:

I've got one in a drawer somewhere that I had when I was a customer there and it still works!

Perhaps you'll get one for your birthday :p

cool DJ watch just what i need :D How do i get :p

You have to buy something from me!
You'll have to add to your savings meter!

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-10-2008, 09:13 PM
I think I've got 4 now somewhere. None seem to work though!

pagan_flame
04-10-2008, 09:44 AM

Thanks - I did wonder for a moment when a second order confirmation came through on the email as to what I had ordered!

I'm going to see how much of it fits in the bags I have for my 4ft Giraffe stand before ordering the carry bag, but I may be back...

Jiggles
04-10-2008, 09:50 AM
You have to buy something from me!
You'll have to add to your savings meter!

D@mn Und Blast! :D

pagan_flame
04-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Yep, gonna need a carry bag, plus some lighting hooks... will PM you, Adam, tomorrow at some point when I've worked out how many.

D@mn Und Blast! :D

By the way, what is an Open Diver course? Not come across that one... are you talking about Open WATER Diver, or BSAC Ocean Diver? You can get courses much cheaper than that if you look around.

Cheers,

P-F (BSAC Sport Diver)

Jiggles
04-10-2008, 05:03 PM
By the way, what is an Open Diver course? Not come across that one... are you talking about Open WATER Diver, or BSAC Ocean Diver? You can get courses much cheaper than that if you look around.

Cheers,

P-F (BSAC Sport Diver)

PADI Open water Diver course. My local Dive center is brilliant they say. Its just a 10 min walk from me :D You should come up here and dive. The underwater life is one of the best in the country. www.aquastars.co.uk

pagan_flame
05-10-2008, 02:11 AM
PADI Open water Diver course. My local Dive center is brilliant they say. Its just a 10 min walk from me :D You should come up here and dive. The underwater life is one of the best in the country. www.aquastars.co.uk

Dive in the UK? Heavens no, I only do it in places where it's warm and you can see stuff these days... my wife has been up to St Abbs, though, and said it was good.

Jiggles
05-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Dive in the UK? Heavens no, I only do it in places where it's warm and you can see stuff these days... my wife has been up to St Abbs, though, and said it was good.

Wimp :D

pagan_flame
05-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Wimp :D

My first open water dive was in the UK in January. The water temperature was 1 degree, there was ice on the edges of the water. I was in a semi-dry suit, not a dry suit.

When you have actually done some diving, (I am near to 100 logged dives now, all over the world), feel free to comment.

PM sent to Adam, in the meantime...

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-10-2008, 05:28 PM
When you have actually done some diving, (I am near to 100 logged dives now, all over the world), feel free to comment.

No need for that. Callum was joking.

Back on topic please guys. :)

pagan_flame
05-10-2008, 05:33 PM
It's been a long week... (off out again now)... :zip:

Jiggles
05-10-2008, 06:59 PM
My first open water dive was in the UK in January. The water temperature was 1 degree, there was ice on the edges of the water. I was in a semi-dry suit, not a dry suit.

PM sent to Adam, in the meantime...

Sniff Sniff http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sad/sad0086.gif

JAMdisco
06-10-2008, 09:01 AM
When did this turn into the Mobile Diving Directory? :confused: :p :D

djsteve10
06-10-2008, 09:20 AM
When did this turn into the Mobile Diving Directory? :confused: :p :D

I thought I had landed on the wrong site then :P