PDA

View Full Version : Skytec F80

DJWilson
01-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi,

ive just brouht the skytec F80 off of my mate rob and have been looking all over the web for a manual with specs etc...

can anyone help/guide me?

thanks

501damian501
01-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Hi,

ive just brouht the skytec F80 off of my mate rob and have been looking all over the web for a manual with specs etc...

can anyone help/guide me?

thanks

smoke machine ?

DJWilson
01-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Yeah a fog machine, sorry didnt include in #1

discomobiledj
01-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Same as one of these?

http://www.djkit.co.uk/product.php?id=3066

What do you need a manual for?

DJWilson
01-11-2008, 09:32 PM
just the specs really so i no which halls i fit it in etc and so if i sell it and someone asks i can tell them

ppentertainments
02-11-2008, 01:07 AM
The only instructions you will need is which shelf in the garage to put it on.:D :D

Good machine but very few places allow them now and I think even less allow them as time goes by. I think I have used a smoke machine twice this year.

spin mobile disco
02-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Its a 700watt heater on the unit same as most smaller machines. To be fair almost any machine will fill any venue. But other factors come into play like aircon units , open windows, lots of people , high ceiling etc.
I have an antari faser and I have used it in venues that can seat 700 people and in small pubs that can barely seat 30. It works fine. It takes longer to fill a larger room and the effect is more subtle than in a smaller room. But the effect is much the same your lights will produce beams in the air as required of a haze or smoke machine.

discomobiledj
02-11-2008, 07:50 AM
The only instructions you will need is which shelf in the garage to put it on.:D :D

Good machine but very few places allow them now and I think even less allow them as time goes by. I think I have used a smoke machine twice this year.

Agree. There is only one small village hall near me that will let me use a smoke machine.