PDA

View Full Version : Rhino deck stand

Cj_The_Dj
03-12-2008, 12:29 PM
http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR128934

I have seen this deck stand. However, I do not want to spend loads of money but I do not want to spend twice.

Is this any good? I will be having approximately six effects

Two acme moving head.

Two acme Leos.

One LCD TV screen and one led light.

Paul S
03-12-2008, 12:36 PM
It looks very similar to the Giraffe stand. You'd need to check the weight of everything you want to put on it to see if the weight loading will be enough for you.

From HTFR's site "The overhead bars carry a maximum weight of 40kg evenly distributed, so it is ideal for small to medium lighting shows."

Cheers

Paul

kilmeedyman
03-12-2008, 01:00 PM
I think you would find it just fine for what you are sugesting. (with the weight caveat Paul mentions).

I find mine is better at handling 'moving' and 'off-horizontal' dancefloors due to the small amount of play in it rather than a 'solid' stand.

ppentertainments
03-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I had one and yes it will be fine for the job. However IMO the quality is not a patch on ultimax. Obviously finances dictate a lot but if you could afford the extra ultimax are a lot higher quality. The strength is no problem but did not find it as solid as the ultimax.

As I say though I know finances dictate so if this is your budget then I'm sure you will be pleased with it.