PDA

View Full Version : LEDJ Par 56 Dip Switch Settings

Dynamic Entertainment
12-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Does anyone know the correct dipswitch settings to make the LEDJ Par56 run master/slave. Apparantly the settings in the manual are wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Shakermaker Promotions
12-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Steve, are these the LEDJ Colour Bursts or different ones?
I know that on my Colour Bursts, if all of the dip switches are off, the unit runs through the program of colours. If you link them altogeather and have the first one on dip switch 1 and all of the others on 1 and 10 (I think, I haven't got them at the moment as they are set up), then they all do the same thing and run through the program of colours.

Another thing which I didn't notice and I may be imagining it but...the Blue on dip switch 3. If you have that on it's also UV.

Dynamic Entertainment
13-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Hya, its not the colour bursts. Its these ones: http://prolight.co.uk/item/ledj31/ Its a pain in the backside to be honest. I contacted the dealer to see if they know and they didnt have a clue, but knew that the manual was wrong. :bang:

Anyway, just had a flash of inspiration, and checked prolights website. Different manuel to download there, and that doesnt work either. But it does link up master/slave. Just doesnt do much else except sound to light, no colour fade.

Ive managed to figure it out by mixing the 2 manuals, so if anyone else is stuck then on the to colourfade on master/slave, you need the master with switches 1, 3 and 9 one and the slave unit needs switch1 and 10 on.

As on X factor....Halleluya (cant spell :) ) Thanks for the help though Shakermaker :)