PDA

View Full Version : Pcdj Kj Help!! Please Need This For Tonight

KGD2008
21-12-2008, 12:04 PM
HI, I AM CURRENTLY RUNNING PCDJ WITH THE KJ PLUGIN, BUT NEED TO GET THE LYRICS UP ON A SEPERATE SCREEN FOR KARAOKE.

I HAVE CONNECTED MY LAPTOP TO THE TV USING A SVHS CABLE, WHICH JUST COPIES THE WHOLE SCREEN, SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THE PCDJ MIXER.

iS THERE ANYWAY OF JUST GETTIN THE LYRICS AND MY COMPANY LOGO TO SHOW ON SCREEN??

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, I NEED THIS WORKING FOR A GIG TONIGHT. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Silver
21-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Sorry, can't solve your problem but have two suggestions.

1. Try their forum/message board, I'm sure somebody on there will be able to resolve the issue.

2. Don't shout on here, it gets to members, plus you won't get as much help as you need. http://planetsmilies.net/xmas-smiley-7612.gif

501damian501
21-12-2008, 03:20 PM
First of all i would like to B :Censored: K you for your capital letters

Second, Have you tried to extend your desktop, I believe this may be the answer if you havent, check out google for links on how to do this...

just the lyrics, i would look in the manual on how to do this...

http://www.pcdj.co.uk/support/manuals.php

KGD2008
21-12-2008, 04:14 PM
I Apologize for using capitals. Was Tryin to write as quick as possible, didnt even notice myself.

deltic
21-12-2008, 04:27 PM
it's a while since iv'e used pcdjkj but from memory there is a little button next to the playout window cakked i think kj2 this will send karaoke output to second screen

A1DL
21-12-2008, 04:50 PM
First of all i would like to B :Censored: K you for your capital letters

I didn't realise you'd been made a forum moderator, Damian - I must have missed the announcement. Belated congratulations, all the same.

BeerFunk
21-12-2008, 05:14 PM
I can't remember off hand, but if you can't get it working in time, try the CDG plugin for Winamp to tide you over. As previously mentioned by Damian, you'll probably need to extend your desktop in your display settings to do this.

I'm a bit miffed as to why you left it so late though :confused:

501damian501
22-12-2008, 12:04 PM
I know pcdj and virtual dj and basicly the same, but virtual dj is far more easyer to use and personally its the best from the rest...

djsteve10
22-12-2008, 05:25 PM
I know pcdj and virtual dj and basicly the same, but virtual dj is far more easyer to use and personally its the best from the rest...

It depends what version of PCDJ you are talking about as the only one that is remotley similar is PCDJ VJ!

DJMaxG
04-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Hi,

SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION SETTINGS.

I know you can do it with Atomix Vitual DJ, there are config settings when you open the software. Also, check the windows / Mac settings.

Rowleys
04-01-2009, 09:21 AM
i tryed pcdj with the karaoke software and i think you should get the trial version of vurtualDJ

as this is 1000 time better to use and does not crach as much as that pcdj

just my opition