PDA

View Full Version : Anybody use DragonFire?

One Vision
10-01-2009, 11:25 AM
DragonFire
Had an email yesterday from these people, does anybody use the software and is it any good?

Fire It UP! with DragonFire Pro Tools. Add interactive booking and forms to your website quickly and easily. Make DragonFire Pro Tools part of your website. DragonFire Pro offers powerful features including; Booking Calendar, Quick Quotes, Music Database, and a variety of forms.

http://www.dragonfireprotools.com/

Corabar Steve
10-01-2009, 12:22 PM
It seems to be similar to DJ Intelligence, I wonder how much difference there is?

Creature
10-01-2009, 12:39 PM
dunno i still using soulbook

One Vision
10-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Am not sure Steve, what do they charge annually for DJ Intelligence?
DragonFire is 80$ per year.

Corabar Steve
10-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Dunno, haven't paid for it yet. I'll ask She Who Must Be Obeyed :sj:

Grahame Case
10-01-2009, 12:50 PM
how do you find DJ Intelligence? it looks AWESOME... much better than what i'm using at the moment.

One Vision
10-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Just found another dedicated DJ booking software, im gonna try the free demo.

DJ Gig Booking Form 1.0
http://www.softsia.com/DJ-Gig-Booking-Form-download-s5dv.htm

One Vision
10-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Just found another dedicated DJ booking software, im gonna try the free demo.

DJ Gig Booking Form 1.0
http://www.softsia.com/DJ-Gig-Booking-Form-download-s5dv.htm

:bang: :bang: :bang: Vista doesn't like it :Censored:

JAMdisco
10-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Am not sure Steve, what do they charge annually for DJ Intelligence?
DragonFire is 80$ per year.

From memory I think it's $99 (haven't bought it but I know a few who have). I prefer to use a diary and outlook to keep records of gigs. Also recently invested in a small filling cabinet to keep all my records in order - best investment by far (especially the cost = free) :D

deltic
10-01-2009, 02:36 PM
how do you find DJ Intelligence? it looks AWESOME... much better than what i'm using at the moment.

used dj intelligence for 3 years no problems at all,since the new web site i only use the availability checker.

booking software
used soulbook for a long time,but last year changed to dj booking software by brian canning and find it better for me.
the problem i had with soulbook could'nt e-mail forms to clients.

Grahame Case
10-01-2009, 02:43 PM
i'm using Brian Cannings one, but it can't provide the online access to forms that DJ Intelegince provides - that is a lot more useful for me, as i want to try reduce paper etc where possible, also it'd be nice to cut down on postage!

deltic
10-01-2009, 03:10 PM
i'm using Brian Cannings one, but it can't provide the online access to forms that DJ Intelegince provides - that is a lot more useful for me, as i want to try reduce paper etc where possible, also it'd be nice to cut down on postage!

i am happy using both brian canning and dj intelligence

Corabar Steve
10-01-2009, 03:12 PM

Seems pretty good, but we've only been playing with the demo version.