PDA

View Full Version : Bagged, Cabled Tbar with lights?

yourdj
13-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi i have a DJ who has his Tbar with

- two impossileds
- two tri phases
and DMX led starball.

He has them all dmx'd up in a big metal flight case, which requires two people to lift up stairs etc.

The t bar itself and all lighting takes seconds to put up and provides a good show.

I was wondering if anyone knows of purpose built bags for this to carry or go over shoulder? The impossileds are rather large so the bag will need to have a good capacity.

Otherwise a snow board bag might do?

What do you recon and do you know of any suppliers of the right size, black bags?

Shakermaker Promotions
13-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi,

I liked this line from your post. It sounds like a contradiction to me.

"Its great as i takes seconds to put up and provides an ok show"

I would rather take my time setting up a decent show rather than an ok show. Just my opinion though.

yourdj
13-01-2009, 09:15 PM
I said that as i knew that would be the general opinion. with dmx it would be great lol.

Compact, easy to erect lighting systems have their benefits and the show actually looks pretty good, considering the time saved setting it up.

What about the bags?

flatliners
14-01-2009, 01:05 PM
i had thought about something like this when i get some money
i was thinking of getting 3 t bars putting two acme genesis and a strobe on two of t bars also putting 2 tri sunray leds on the pole aswell
on the other t bar putting 2 mysticleds a star burst type laser and a pattern laser like the f scan range
these lights would be pre wired and would maybe fit in the long parcan type of boxes and with most of the lighting being led the t bars wouldnt be to heavy

yourdj
14-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Good idea. not heavy at all which is why i am wondering about bags. other than damage to the lights not being in solid structures seems a good idea to me?