PDA

View Full Version : Please help! What light would you choose & why?

Rowleys
21-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Well here are two lights I really like the look of, but I can only have one and don't want to make the mistake in getting the wrong one

I'm after a dance floor filling light

THE IMPOSSIBLED FROM ACME
YouTube - THE IMPOSSIBLED FROM ACME

or the
Mystic LED from American

YouTube - Mystic LED from American DJ, video 1

A1DL
21-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Neither, I'd buy the Zoom Moonmaster X

Rowleys
21-01-2009, 04:48 PM
well as you said the the same the the acme if i get that light maybe that make might be the cheaper

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Why can't the bloke in the first clip say Impossibled?

It has a 'b' in it.

Rowleys
21-01-2009, 04:59 PM
lol no idea back to topic lol

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-01-2009, 05:03 PM
This really is a pointless thread. There have been loads and loads of threads about these particular lights. The Impossibled will give you a bigger coverage. Why would you put a poll for? It's your decision ultimately.

Bouncy Dancefloor
21-01-2009, 05:48 PM
get off the internet,go to your local DJ shop and view both lights and buy the one you like

Rowleys
21-01-2009, 05:50 PM
hmmm im local one is really far away :(

soundtracker
21-01-2009, 05:53 PM
hmmm im local one is really far away :(

WHAT!!! in Birmingham? You must be having a laugh. I thought you were a mobile Disco?:confused:

DeckstarDeluxe
21-01-2009, 06:21 PM
if your only getting one light get the impossibled

I think the mystics work alot better if used in pairs.

As perviously said i would go and watch them in action, youtube isnt the best
way of choosing lights ive found.

Dynamic Entertainment
21-01-2009, 07:51 PM
I'd go for the ImpossibLED personally.

Rowleys
21-01-2009, 09:32 PM
yeh i think i am...

going down to hard to find records friday to pick it up

can anyone find the cheapest price on the internet for the light as htfr will match it

DeckstarDeluxe
21-01-2009, 09:53 PM
yeh i think i am...

can anyone find the cheapest price on the internet for the light as htfr will match it

type it into google and go under the shopping tab. I swear by this and takes seconds! Any buisness that doesnt list with google aint worth its salt

SC Events
21-01-2009, 10:21 PM

HTFR do Price Matching???

Scott.

DeckstarDeluxe
21-01-2009, 10:23 PM
HTFR do Price Matching???

Scott.

Seems abit odd as they're are the most overpriced disco equipment supplier i know!

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Seems abit odd as they're are the most overpriced disco equipment supplier i know!

And exactly how are you coming to that conclusion?

Have you price checked every single item they sell?

Le's see what Mr Forgie says as he works there. I'm sure he'll be very interested in that comment. ;)

DJWoodie
21-01-2009, 10:29 PM
yeh i think i am...

Keep shopping around. I just bought mine, brand new for £105 delivered.

Tom
21-01-2009, 10:35 PM
HTFR do price match and did offer me a very good price on 4 x-moves but was unable to get them in stock before christmas so I went elsewhere.

Will try to buy from them again, if they have what I want in stock that is. lol.

DeckstarDeluxe
21-01-2009, 10:40 PM
And exactly how are you coming to that conclusion?

Have you price checked every single item they sell?

Le's see what Mr Forgie says as he works there. I'm sure he'll be very interested in that comment. ;)

I just made it up of course!

How else did you think i came to that conclusion? Not personally experience by any chance.......

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-01-2009, 10:44 PM
I just made it up of course!

How else did you think i came to that conclusion? Not personally experience by any chance.......

Don't get sarcy with me sunshine.

It was a valid point. How many items have you price checked there? Thousands? Or perhaps less than 20?

DeckstarDeluxe
21-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by deckstardeluxe

Notice the words "I Know"

Correct me if im wrong but this is a place for people to post their opinions and you've jumped at what i said because im guessing you dont argee?

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by deckstardeluxe

Notice the words "I Know"

Correct me if im wrong but this is a place for people to post their opinions and you've jumped at what i said because im guessing you dont argee?

I haven't jumped at anything.

I am asking you how you have come to that conclusion?

If it is based on a few items, then your 'opinion' about it being the most overpriced shop doesn't hold true.

UltraBeat Entertainment
22-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Anyway...

My vote goes to the ImpossibLED.

I've owned and used both. I'm still using the ImpossibLED to this day and the Mystic LED. Well lets just say they didn't stay on my rig very long. (Used them twice).

Still for sell if anyones intrested:D Pair of Mystic LED's. One careful Owner.