PDA

View Full Version : Free to good home.

Excalibur
24-01-2009, 07:16 PM
If nobody wants any of these, then they'll stay in storage, and probably get thrown out in due course.
Lightboxes. Homemade, four @ 3ftx2ft, three @3ftx3ft.Bulgin sockets.
Speakers. 1pr 3way cabs. Big, tatty, used for many years, excellent.
1pr dual twelve plus HF. Big, tatty, used for many years, not as good as the above.
Don't even ask about postage, you want 'em, you fetch 'em. :D

Not free. Two Ryger chasers, 403, and 403pro. Bulgin outputs. Sensible offers.

Cj_The_Dj
24-01-2009, 07:32 PM
got any pic :) maybe intrested as i thinking of retro nights.

Excalibur
24-01-2009, 08:08 PM
got any pic :) maybe intrested as i thinking of retro nights.

Will do. In the fullness of time. ;)

Rowleys
24-01-2009, 08:59 PM
would love to pick them up from you ...

but way to fr for me so i miss out :*(

Cj_The_Dj
24-01-2009, 09:04 PM
I will have some of the equipment as i'm going to castle ford tomorrow anyway for a pair of moving heads. :)

Disco Leisure UK
25-01-2009, 03:13 AM
If nobody wants any of these, then they'll stay in storage, and probably get thrown out in due course.
Lightboxes. Homemade, four @ 3ftx2ft, three @3ftx3ft.Bulgin sockets.
Speakers. 1pr 3way cabs. Big, tatty, used for many years, excellent.
1pr dual twelve plus HF. Big, tatty, used for many years, not as good as the above.
Don't even ask about postage, you want 'em, you fetch 'em. :D

Not free. Two Ryger chasers, 403, and 403pro. Bulgin outputs. Sensible offers.

The lightboxes sound good, just got a 70s theme gig through and they have requested the "old" lighting FAL boxes etc. If you can't get rid them I'd be more than happy to off load them for you?

discomobiledj
25-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Could be interested in the 2ft ones....How much for postage?? :D :D

Excalibur
25-01-2009, 12:41 PM
The lightboxes sound good, just got a 70s theme gig through and they have requested the "old" lighting FAL boxes etc. If you can't get rid them I'd be more than happy to off load them for you?

Could be interested in the 2ft ones....How much for postage?? :D :D

CJ and family have just left with a full people carrier. :D Just the 2ft boxes left. I reckon postage is more that they're worth lads. If you want to work it out, they're 3ftx2ftx6", and probably about 5-10Kg? :confused:
Some bulgin cables to go with them. Controllers may be for sale, they have a value. Ryger 402 and 402 Pro.
You work it out, and see if it's a runner.

Edit: I see Gareth is at Castleford, less than an hour's run. ;) ;)

Disco Leisure UK
25-01-2009, 04:38 PM
CJ and family have just left with a full people carrier. :D Just the 2ft boxes left. I reckon postage is more that they're worth lads. If you want to work it out, they're 3ftx2ftx6", and probably about 5-10Kg? :confused:
Some bulgin cables to go with them. Controllers may be for sale, they have a value. Ryger 402 and 402 Pro.

Yes I'm in Castleford, I can get down to collect light boxes (2ft) if they are still available?

Cj_The_Dj
25-01-2009, 05:02 PM

I did Yours to castle ford to pick up some moving heads and it took us about 40 mins nice run.

many thanks for the stuff many thanks much appreciated.

Excalibur
25-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Yes I'm in Castleford, I can get down to collect light boxes (2ft) if they are still available?

They are, you can. ( If you can find me. ;) :D :D ) Not in a heavily built up area, am I CJ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Give us a call Gareth, I'm sure we can arrange it.

Edit: All free items spoken for. Light controllers may follow for sale soon.

Cj_The_Dj
25-01-2009, 08:52 PM
They are, you can. ( If you can find me. ;) :D :D ) Not in a heavily built up area, am I CJ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Give us a call Gareth, I'm sure we can arrange it.

Edit: All free items spoken for. Light controllers may follow for sale soon.

we thought it was better we borrowed a mates tom tom, and it thought we was driving on filed and came up unnamed road. lol. so no we wount have found it if you didnt make the sign.

Jiggles
25-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Remote all right! http://maps.live.com/#JndoZXJlMT1ZTzQzKzRERCZiYj01NC40MzE3MTI4NTk0Njg0J TdlNi40MTYwMTU2MjQ5OTk5OSU3ZTQ4LjE2NjA4NTQxOTAxMjU lN2UtNi40MTYwMTU2MjQ5OTk5OQ== :D:D

Excalibur
25-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Remote all right! http://maps.live.com/#JndoZXJlMT1ZTzQzKzRERCZiYj01NC40MzE3MTI4NTk0Njg0J TdlNi40MTYwMTU2MjQ5OTk5OSU3ZTQ4LjE2NjA4NTQxOTAxMjU lN2UtNi40MTYwMTU2MjQ5OTk5OQ== :D:D

Hey Callum, I'm impressed. Sadly, your link appears to imply that we have no roads to where I live!:eek: :eek: We do. :p :D :D
( And we have electricity, bin men, telephones, and rates )

Jiggles
25-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Hey Callum, I'm impressed. Sadly, your link appears to imply that we have no roads to where I live!:eek: :eek: We do. :p :D :D
( And we have electricity, bin men, telephones, and rates )

OOOOH Upmarket! :D

501damian501
03-02-2009, 01:45 PM
what have we got up for grabs still then peter ?