PDA

View Full Version : For Sale / Swap: 2x AD Mystic LED

UltraBeat Entertainment
26-01-2009, 08:00 AM
For Sale or Swap

A pair of American DJ, Mystic LED's

This is going to be an honest sale. Both units are in very good condition only used these units twice. Bought from new in early December to cover my Christmas bookings. I must admit after using these effects I decided these effects weren't for me and didn't go with my current set-up therefore that's why I'm planning to sell them on.

Included in this offer:
2x Mystic LED's in original packaging and box, manual, 2 IEC - UK mains plugs, and a DMX cable to link the 2 units.

I will also chuck in a hand held remote control for these units.

These units have been talked about quite a bit on this forum and I know that there are quite a few DJ's on here that currently use these effects.

See the effect in action here:
YouTube - American DJ Under The Hood: Mystic LED

Product Description:

Using LED Technology and a special glass optical system this American DJ LED Moonflower effect produces sharp red, green and blue beams of light - a spectacular light show that could not be produced with traditional halogen Moonflowers.

Products Spec's:

• LED Moonflower with 224 sharp Red, Green & Blue high output colored beams (5mm LEDs: 88 Red, 48 Green & 88 Blue)
• Output similar to a 250W Halogen lamp
• Produces a wide coverage of LED patterns that can be projected on a dance floor or wall
• Easy-to-use - Operational by its own built-in light show (Sound active) or DMX-512 (USITT)
• High output with new lens technology
• Very low power consumption
• Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR DMX In/Output
• 4 DMX Channels
• LED DMX display with 4-button menu
• AC IEC outlet on rear to daisy chain power
• 1/4-inch plug on rear for use with American DJ UC3 universal controller
• Includes mounting brackets
• Power consumption: 48 Watts / 0.4 Amps
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.5”x14.75”x14.75” / 470x370x370mm
• Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5 kgs.
http://www.americandj.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemNumber=1774&MainId=2&Category=L.E.D.

This product usually retails at around £99.99 each.

I will sell the pair for £150.

If anybody is interested let me know via reply or PM. I'll happily answer any questions you have. If no sell then it will go on the bay. I will work out postage costs shortly. Payment Via Paypal or Cash (Pickup only).

Also I am willing to do a straight swap with other lighting effects just let me know what you have in mind and i will consider.

Thank you and enjoy.

UltraBeat Entertainment
26-01-2009, 08:32 PM
To send the above items anywhere in the UK i have been quoted 14 pounds.

As this thread hasen't been buzzing with offers if your intrested give me your offer and i will consider all serious offers.

Also if you fancy swapping any pieces of equipment i'm currently in the market for a pair of scanners if anybody has a spare pair they wish to swap.

Any offers just let me know.

Reminisce disco
27-01-2009, 04:56 PM
PM sent :)

UltraBeat Entertainment
28-01-2009, 07:42 AM
SOLD

May I Thanks those of you who put offers in. Mystics will be going to their new home very shortly.

Also keep your eye out I've got some other kit that I plan to sell on shortly as soon as I can find the time to post them.