PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - Pioneer DJM400 Mixer

Shakermaker Promotions
04-02-2009, 09:34 AM
I bought this before I got the Denon HD2500 and used it once. When I got the Denon I bought a rack mixer to go with the Denon so this hasn't been used since then. It is therefore in perfect condition, both working and looks.

I don't have the box for it (I never keep them).

Description

The new compact 2ch mixer, the DJM-400, offers a host of beat effects and an in-loop sampler that offers a new level of flair for creative remixing. Built around the same digital processing technology and high quality components used in Pioneers DJM-1000. The new unit is a reliable and robust performer with exceptional audio quality.

Pioneer is a recognised innovator in professional DJ products and we've created a high-quality compact 2 channel mixer that's tailored to the demands of DJs mixing in bars and smaller clubs and those mobile artists who demand a reliable, robust and high-quality mixer. The digital beat effects and in-loop sampler combined with the digital circuitry ensure that this compact mixer lacks for nothing in the creativity it provides and the quality of the sound comments Mark Grotefeld, European Marketing Manager, Pioneer Europe.

Although the smallest mixer in Pioneers range, the DJM-400 packs a wide variety of effects for creative mixing. The effects, that automatically detect the BPM of the music and sync to the beats include: Delay, Echo, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Robot and Roll, all of which are processed at 24bits for the highest quality sound. In addition, by using the newly-adopted Beat Select Button, the DJM-400 automatically sets the effect time linked to the BPM for more intuitive play and responsive remixing.

The intelligent 96kHz/24bit sampler automatically detects the tempo of a track during playback, sampling it for four beats, then loops the sample. As the sampled audio is in sync with the beat of the track being played (no matter the tempo) the DJ is given more time to be creative. Samples are automatically beat matched and up to five samples can be stored in memory.
Each of the DJM-400s channels has a 3-band Kill EQ which ranges from +9dB to -(infinity) for total control of the sound.

The DJM-400 has been designed with as a perfect partner for the MP3 compatible CDJ-200 both in terms of style and function. When combined, these units create a small, portable yet powerful and robust DJ setup that offers exceptional versatility and performance.

Features

MIC/AUX switch: to select from either two MIC connections or one stereo LINE connection
Fader Start: connect a Pioneer CDJ player with a control cable and playback can be started by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader
Cross fader curve adjust: adapts to the DJs mixing style
Talk over: automatically attenuates the volume by -20db so an MC can talk over the track
Peak Level Meter: Allows you to check the peak level of the input audio for each channel or the master

I am looking for £275.00 and will post for free.
Let me know if you are interested.
G

A1DL
04-02-2009, 09:58 AM
II am looking for £300.00 and will post for free.

£300 for a second hand unit, Gary?
The market price for a brand new DJM400 is around £300 to £330, complete with box and warranty.

Shakermaker Promotions
04-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Apart from no box, it is more or less brand new.
What would you suggest?
I have edited it to £275.00 which I think is fair.

A1DL
04-02-2009, 10:24 AM
What would you suggest?

One described as being in pristine condition sold on ebay 3 days ago for £235.00, attracting 20 bids. That's probably a reasonable guide.