PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Cortex HDC-1000 or similar

angelica
13-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi,

As far as I can tell, it's only "for sale" rather than "wanted" ads that are restricted to longer-term members, yes?

Anyway, I'm basically looking for a Cortex HDC-1000; I live in Cambridge and am restricted to bicycle and train for picking things up, but can pay postage. I'd consider other similar options such as HDC-3000s or Numark D2s, but unless you're offering them pretty cheap, they'll probably be a bit out of my price range (tho' obviously I'd still be prepared to pay a bit more than for the rather more basic 1000).

Does anyone have anything they're looking to sell?

Corabar Steve
13-02-2009, 11:29 AM
As far as I can tell, it's only "for sale" rather than "wanted" ads that are restricted to longer-term members, yes?
Yes.

You might also want to introduce yourself in the Newbies section.

angelica
13-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Thank'ee. There we go, done.

501damian501
13-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi,

Anyway, I'm basically looking for a Cortex HDC-1000; I live in Cambridge and am restricted to bicycle and train for picking things up, but can pay postage. I'd consider other similar options such as HDC-3000s or Numark D2s, but unless you're offering them pretty cheap, they'll probably be a bit out of my price range (tho' obviously I'd still be prepared to pay a bit more than for the rather more basic 1000).

Does anyone have anything they're looking to sell?

whats the budget ?

angelica
13-02-2009, 12:49 PM
I was hoping to be kinda vague and see what people were prepared to offer; at the moment there's one on eBay for £140 plus postage, and the last one that sold on there was £100, though I'm guessing the buyer there was fairly lucky. Obviously for something a bit better I'd pay a bit more, but I don't practically have the option of paying vast sums more unless I want to starve for a while.

blitz
17-02-2009, 08:56 PM
pm sent

Angelica I cant send you a pm as your inbox must be full

angelica
17-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Gah, sorry - cleared a bit now.