PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Cortex HDC-1000 or similar

angelica
13-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi,

As far as I can tell, it's only "for sale" rather than "wanted" ads that are restricted to longer-term members, yes?

Anyway, I'm basically looking for a Cortex HDC-1000; I live in Cambridge and am restricted to bicycle and train for picking things up, but can pay postage. I'd consider other similar options such as HDC-3000s or Numark D2s, but unless you're offering them pretty cheap, they'll probably be a bit out of my price range (tho' obviously I'd still be prepared to pay a bit more than for the rather more basic 1000).

Does anyone have anything they're looking to sell?

Corabar Steve
13-02-2009, 10:29 AM
As far as I can tell, it's only "for sale" rather than "wanted" ads that are restricted to longer-term members, yes?
Yes.

You might also want to introduce yourself in the Newbies section.

angelica
13-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Thank'ee. There we go, done.

501damian501
13-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Hi,

Anyway, I'm basically looking for a Cortex HDC-1000; I live in Cambridge and am restricted to bicycle and train for picking things up, but can pay postage. I'd consider other similar options such as HDC-3000s or Numark D2s, but unless you're offering them pretty cheap, they'll probably be a bit out of my price range (tho' obviously I'd still be prepared to pay a bit more than for the rather more basic 1000).

Does anyone have anything they're looking to sell?

whats the budget ?

angelica
13-02-2009, 11:49 AM
I was hoping to be kinda vague and see what people were prepared to offer; at the moment there's one on eBay for 140 plus postage, and the last one that sold on there was 100, though I'm guessing the buyer there was fairly lucky. Obviously for something a bit better I'd pay a bit more, but I don't practically have the option of paying vast sums more unless I want to starve for a while.

blitz
17-02-2009, 07:56 PM
pm sent

Angelica I cant send you a pm as your inbox must be full

angelica
17-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Gah, sorry - cleared a bit now.