PDA

View Full Version : Oodj

superspindiscos
20-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Ok Guys as well as getting shut of my Denon HC4500 i am now looking to part with what has been for the past 1 year my pride and joy - OODJ. Happy to do a deal on them both if someone wants a full package......the listing will go live on Ebay on Sunday i am just waiting to take some pics.........

I am Yorkshire based so visited the guys around a year ago at Computer DJ and made the decision to purchase a OODJ. I'd had a sony vaio previous with no end of problems had some cash in my pocket so thought why not. It has been a joy to work with never let me down, looks sexy as hell, and provided everything I needed for my mobile and karaoke work - So much so that I even sold off my portable trailer after 3 months and streamlined my full set up.

Why am i selling...well a) need the cash got a little one on the way again b) restructuring my set up - i wont be doing as many gigs now so will be hiring alot of my equipment out ..c) got a residency with a built in console so really havent put it to much use over the last 2 months. in fact its been doing nothing really....I did get it re-cased not so long back so the thing looks immaculate and I am one of those who really look after his equipment....

The unit is quality started to use it with pcdj fx but soon moved over to PCDJ VJ which I have been using purley for audio for some time now so it still has both programs on there. 500gb hard drive version (i understand they do terrabyte now so it will be upgradable)

If anyone is intereted of knows of anyone I am happy to meet up if local and show you the system in the flesh....am open to offers, questions, queries over PM or to discuss them on the dog and bone....:) cheers guys....