PDA

View Full Version : Ldpn15 Speakers And 100ow Tec6950 Amp

1st Choice Karaoke
25-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi guys, after a recent upgrade I now no longer need these speakers from my second rig. They have been used about 50 times in 2 years, are in pretty good condition (the oddminor scuff and scrape but no cracks, chunks of plastic missing etc. The amp is also in very good condition and is flight cased (lightweight ABS plastic). There are a decent length pair of Speakon to Speakon cables too. I'm after £200 for the lot for collection or can deliver/meet within 30 miles of TORQUAY for an extra £25. I can take payment by Paypal, Cheque or Cash on collection. If no interest my local shop will give me £225 in store credit for them so i'll give it a week on here. cheers guys. Any q's send me a message.

1st Choice Karaoke
18-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Hmmm... thought this might happen. Local store has gone very quiet with the recent financial downturn and now is selling off all its stock and not trading in for a while :(

So, the gear still needs to go to a good home as the mrs wants her cupboard back! I will take £150 for the amp, flight case, speakers and speaker cables. Will deliver/meet up to 30 miles from Torquay for an extra £10.

Any takers or is it Fleabay time? :)