PDA

View Full Version : Acme miracled help!

DeckstarDeluxe
18-03-2009, 10:45 PM
One of my miracled units has a slight proplem!

When you put power to it all the led lights up but stays on (doesnt flash on and off)

After ten seconds or so the light go off but there is power because the led panel on the back displays L 747

Ive gone through the onboard menu and cant see anything that solves the proplem

I dont have the manual and google doesnt answer my question

Neil

501damian501
18-03-2009, 10:50 PM
One of my miracled units has a slight proplem!

When you put power to it all the led lights up but stays on (doesnt flash on and off)

After ten seconds or so the light go off but there is power because the led panel on the back displays L 747

Ive gone through the onboard menu and cant see anything that solves the proplem

I dont have the manual and google doesnt answer my question

Neil

neil, i could get my manual for my unit in the morning if you want and scan the pages for you ? and email them across, any good ?

DeckstarDeluxe
18-03-2009, 10:55 PM
sure thats very kind of you

I dont need the whole manual just anything that mentions troubleshooting or this error message?

I am surprised its not on google as a pdf file though....

Dynamic Entertainment
18-03-2009, 11:07 PM
http://prolight.co.uk/item/mira01/ - User Manual as a pdf on prolights website my good sir.... :D

DeckstarDeluxe
18-03-2009, 11:27 PM
http://prolight.co.uk/item/mira01/ - User Manual as a pdf on prolights website my good sir.... :D

Legend!

Dynamic Entertainment
18-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Not sure how much help it is mind......

DeckstarDeluxe
18-03-2009, 11:53 PM
it doesnt answer my proplem :( but thanks alot ive saved the file anyways so i can refer to it in future.

Its abit odd because i plugged my imove controller in (acme) and it controls the light ok (on off shutter speeds etc..) its only when it left to its own devices (sound active) mode it has a proplem. I think maybe the microphone may be broken?

Dynamic Entertainment
19-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Its just occured to me but Im sure I had a similar problem when i changed the second one to run in the 2 light show (slightly different pressing of buttons) and then forgot about changing it back. When i took the second one out by its-self and tried to run it as a single sound to light unit it didnt do anything, bar power up, flash and go off again (if i remember right). Have you ran through the buttons and set the unit as master?

DeckstarDeluxe
19-03-2009, 12:35 AM
haha steve you are excelling yourself young man!

Just checked that out and now its working on its own! Just switched it to master and powered off and on again and bobs your uncle its now a fully functional micraled again!

SilverlineDiscos
19-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Glad to here you got it working Neil, I'd hate to think one of my scanners had broken! :)

DeckstarDeluxe
19-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Well lesson learnt really. I never thought about checking that and its happeaned because i have two of these dmxed up master and slave but i have used these 20 times before and never had this problem!

This could happean on any other fixtures that are dmxed up......