PDA

View Full Version : DJ Console RMX with Megaseg.

SamCT
03-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Hi all,

just got the RMX console and have been using it with megaseg, just wondered if anyone else had experience using one with this software?

there seems to be a few flaws (which i'm not sure if its just my slightly old mac or a software/console wide problem)

thanks

Sam

deltic
04-05-2009, 07:44 PM
what problems are you having?

Excalibur
04-05-2009, 09:03 PM
what problems are you having?

In my case, wondering what language it's written in! :eek: Bit techy for me. :o :o :o :o

SamCT
05-05-2009, 07:34 PM
well the main problem is with the jog wheels,

if you touch them lightly round then you get a real time cue point, (but only moving miliseconds at a time, yet if i spin it round to go a good 10 seconds or so, it seems to keep moving and then carries on until its got to the end of the track and everything catches up again and its fine although it does pretty much disable my computer from doing anything else untill it does catch up (Not good)

so my thoughts are that its probably the mac (as i said a slightly older version on an older Power PC chip) not being able to keep up, than the controller, but i'd thought i'd ask if anyone else had this problem...

we have two macs that we run, but yet to try it on the newer one (not mine) so i guess we'll see..

sam