PDA

View Full Version : Paul (Spirits High)

James
28-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi Mate, hope all is well in the full time world :beer1:

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the uplighters you recently bought, the ones you posted on here a few months back, i canne seem to find them

I'm gonna invest in a few i think, note the word investment, that way the mrs. can't complain:)

Daryll
28-05-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm gonna invest in a few i think, note the word investment, that way the mrs. can't complain:)

Dont you believe it :D :D

Hello Darling , I`ve just invested the housekeeping money in a new laser

Closely followed by a dull thud , accompanied by either pain or blood or both :Laugh: :Laugh:

Daryll

Sorry for hijacking your post:

Cj_The_Dj
28-05-2009, 09:53 PM

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the uplighters you recently bought, the ones you posted on here a few months back, i canne seem to find them

sorry but can i hi-jack your thread a min?

Paul another set of questions for you :D ,
you know your led panels What are they, how much are they, do they run sound active and are they bright enough for me to use one centered on my rig? and can they be c-a8s? :beer1: cheers.

Spirits High
29-05-2009, 08:43 AM

All good over in Sunny Derbyshire, actually i'm back in Liverpool for a few days next week to tidy up a few loose ends and no doubt pop in to see Dave & Lyn on Rose Lane ;)

The uplighters were par56's from Germany at the time I got 4 delivered for £104 :eek: Thanks to the weak pound I think it's around £130ish now.

Here's a linky ;) http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/GBP/lightmaXX-LED-PAR-56-RGB-PolishShort-5mm-inkl.-Filterrahmen/art-LIG0004222-000

sorry but can i hi-jack your thread a min?

Paul another set of questions for you :D ,
you know your led panels What are they, how much are they, do they run sound active and are they bright enough for me to use one centered on my rig? and can they be c-a8s? :beer1: cheers.

Oh, how popular I am this morning :D

Cj, panels are American Dj mega panels retail for around the £149 mark and Yes they are very bright. Not sure i'd use one as a centrepiece prefer to have two of them myself.

Use the good old search facility and you'll find stuff on them....even a video ;)

James
29-05-2009, 01:02 PM
merci Paul

Penfold42
31-05-2009, 08:10 PM
Er.....all post's to be in English......:sj: