PDA

View Full Version : When will I be de-sinbinned ?

DJMaxG
04-06-2009, 11:20 PM
I have not broken any of the rules recently, and do not swear on the forum etc. So when will I be removed?

I have emailed moderators and nobody seems to know, or they fail to answer.

Danno13
04-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Well I would hazard a guess that best way to never be removed is to continually moan at the admins/moderators and cause trouble..

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-06-2009, 11:30 PM
I have not broken any of the rules recently, and do not swear on the forum etc. So when will I be removed?

You will be removed when we are ready to remove you and feel that you can be trusted with your posts, which you certainly cannot at the moment.

Some of your 'opinions' are bordering on dangerous.

DJMaxG
05-06-2009, 12:00 AM
You will be removed when we are ready to remove you and feel that you can be trusted with your posts, which you certainly cannot at the moment.

Some of your 'opinions' are bordering on dangerous.

Do you agree that there is a Difference between me saying :

- This is what I would do

And

- Go and do it

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-06-2009, 12:01 AM

And

- Go and do it

It makes no difference. A lot of your postings are complete nonsense. If it was just me that noticed this, then fair enough, but it isn't.

DJ Jules
05-06-2009, 06:54 AM

And

- Go and do it

The point I think is that you tend to post along the lines of "do this and this and this and this, by the way, I haven't done this, but that is what I would do". Which isn't very helpful... Most of the time people are looking for answers from people who have REAL experience on a subject, not just an idea about how they might do something if they had to (because they already have that themselves, but don't neccessarily know the potential pitfalls of that idea until they've tried it!)

In short, opinions = almost worthless (unless it's a subjective discussion which involves personal taste), experience = extremely valuable.

Julian

JAMdisco
05-06-2009, 09:50 AM
I agree!

Max, just enjoy the forum for what it is and only offer advice on what you know about from experience. You will get much more respect and hopefully become a valued member of the forum. :)

andyw
05-06-2009, 05:24 PM
max, i think you have been a little better lately and i hope it continue's no one wants to fall out with you.just keep a low profile and post sensibly and all will be fine in the end. i am sure the moderators don't want you in the cue because it means extra work for them.
and one final bit of advise stop questioning them in public it makes you seem like a trouble maker,you will not win a battle with the admin /moderators ,if they say in pm's they don't know when they will release you then bide your time and be patient.you've got off to a very bad start on here but it's not too late to turn things round and i hope you do:)

Shaun
05-06-2009, 05:47 PM
I have emailed moderators and nobody seems to know, or they fail to answer.

Removal from the Sin Bin is at the discretion of the site admin. It can be anywhere from 6 days to 6 months.

If anyone is in the Sin Bin, it's advisable that they just continue to post within the accepted rules/guidelines. It's also not a good idea to contact the moderators asking when you'll be getting out, as nobody will be able to answer you.

If anyone has been placed in the Sin Bin it's because they've been deemed to be a troublesome element on the forum. The quickest way to be released from the restrictions is by their actions.

Hopefully that answers your original query. :beer1:

[thread closed]