PDA

View Full Version : BCD3000 Controller

notroubleclubber
13-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi

I have managed to get hold of a Behringer BCD3000 controller.

I am wanting to put he following all into one unit so i only have one thing to carry into a venue (or roll as it would be pretty heavy!).

Is it possible to get some sort of rack mount or stand to house the following:

1. Laptop
2.BCD3000 Controller
3. Numark CD Mix 2
4. Amp

If not ,is it possible to make something with like a stand for the laptop?

Im probably gonna either get a truss stand or maybe 2 tbar light stands for my lights.

djgordyp
14-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi

I have managed to get hold of a Behringer BCD3000 controller.

I am wanting to put he following all into one unit so i only have one thing to carry into a venue (or roll as it would be pretty heavy!).

Is it possible to get some sort of rack mount or stand to house the following:

1. Laptop
2.BCD3000 Controller
3. Numark CD Mix 2
4. Amp

If not ,is it possible to make something with like a stand for the laptop?

Im probably gonna either get a truss stand or maybe 2 tbar light stands for my lights.
Sorry I can't answer your question but I have a question for you.
Are you running the controller with Windows Vista? If you are does it not crash on you.

I have a BCD3000 running on Vista Home Basic and it causes the laptop to crash. It does this a couple of times and for some reason after the third restart it then runs perfectly. And before any one suggests it :) , I am using the updated drivers.

notroubleclubber
14-06-2009, 11:42 AM
I have used it for about an hour and didnt have no issues. Running same as you with all latest updates and latest driver for bcd3000.

Also i have noticed that when adjusting the pitch up and down ,the levels on the display do the opposite to what im doing.
Anybody have this prob?

One last question, does anyone know how to program the controller to their own personal uses?

djgordyp
14-06-2009, 01:41 PM
One last question, does anyone know how to program the controller to their own personal uses?

Didn't think you could 'programme' the Behringer :confused:

DeckstarDeluxe
14-06-2009, 08:09 PM
I had the 2000, in fact still got it. Had it crash so many times its not worth the risk.

It was ok with xp oddly enough

notroubleclubber
15-06-2009, 02:31 PM
i thought the bcd3000 was highly recommended on this site hence why i got one!!

mrdeejay
26-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Well I have the 2000 and use on a laptop with XP and the programme i use with it is OTS AV Pro and I have never had any problems.

A great peice of kit and even better peice of software.

I myself use the Numark CD mix 2 and run the berhinger through the AUX channel and then into amp as it still gives me the total option of cd too.

notroubleclubber
26-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Thats what i was thinking of doing as i still wanted to use the numark mix 2 for backup purposes.
I found OTS a bit to "simple" if you know what i mean.Didnt look so pro.

mrdeejay
28-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Thats what i was thinking of doing as i still wanted to use the numark mix 2 for backup purposes.
I found OTS a bit to "simple" if you know what i mean.Didnt look so pro.

May not look like PCDJ Reflex etc but it does the job better to me anyways.

At the end of the day you can have the nicest looking programme but it does not do what you want it to do.

The 2000 works with faders and cross fader and also you can cue up tacks with the headphones into the 2000 so works just like cd's for me.

notroubleclubber
01-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Downgraded my laptop to xp. BCD3000 was working ok with vista but thought using xp will give me less hassle and more memory.

Been using for a while (not live yet) and so far no probs.

DJMaxG
09-07-2009, 12:13 AM
I have heard that the BCD3000 has issues with jumping etc, and the user prefers the Hercules RMX a lot better

notroubleclubber
12-07-2009, 02:49 PM
As of yet , i have not had any issues with it once it was setup properly with proper drivers, got rid of all the crap and downgraded to xp on my laptop.

GawaineT
28-12-2009, 03:07 PM
I've been using a BCD30000 with no problems, for the last 6 months, haven't had any problems to speak of, had a problem with a corrupt Traktor database, but thats another story.

Its not the best controller admittedly and will get upgraded soon, but for the money its not a bad bit of kit.

Shaun
09-01-2011, 02:14 PM
I've been using a BCD30000 with no problems, for the last 6 months, haven't had any problems to speak of, had a problem with a corrupt Traktor database, but thats another story.

Its not the best controller admittedly and will get upgraded soon, but for the money its not a bad bit of kit.

Hi there. Click Here (http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11711), please.

Thanks.