PDA

View Full Version : USB-DMX Controller advice

Jonny Boy
19-06-2009, 11:29 AM
To you boffin-types....

Is this any good?
http://www.dj-online.co.uk/acatalog/Afterglow_Aurora-2.html

or should I just save for an ADJ MyDMX?

Is it feasible to run this side by side with (something like) Numark Cue?

Shakermaker Promotions
19-06-2009, 01:27 PM
I have an ADJ MyDMX that I have never used. I don't think I've got the box anymore but I have the Dongle and lead. You can have it for £50.00 if you want it. PM Me and let me know.

tc1ooo
20-06-2009, 10:59 AM
I have an ADJ MyDMX that I have never used. I don't think I've got the box anymore but I have the Dongle and lead. You can have it for £50.00 if you want it. PM Me and let me know.

How come you've never used it?

Shakermaker Promotions
20-06-2009, 11:41 AM
I've never used it because I originally wanted it for band lighting etc but most of the time I just DMX the LEDJ's up and let them change on their own. I had problems getting my head round the whole thing originally but then sorted that and it's actually quite good IF you can be bothered....I can't, that's my problem. I would rather just switch the lights on and off manually myself.

tc1ooo
20-06-2009, 05:50 PM
I would have snapped that up 10 days ago! Just bought one at the full price. Did yours come with a cd? Mine didn't but I'd already downloaded the software for free so didn't matter.

Shakermaker Promotions
21-06-2009, 12:03 AM
No, mine didn't come with a CD. I was told to download the software from the website as it is always being updated.