PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Samson Q7 Uhf Wireless Mic Pack Excellent Condition

DJ INDIE
21-06-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm selling my Samson Q7 Airline wireless mic and pack.

In excellent condition, hardly used.

UHF - superior quality.

Only thing i have done is use sticky pads to stick the receiver to the holder, it can easily be removed, but i atached it so it wouldnt.

Comes with power supply and attachments shown.

Any questions please ask.

Due to the lovely people at Paypal i can accept cheque only or cash on collection - Bolton/Manchester.

Please add approx £6 postage.

Offers please - dont miss a bargain!!

DJ Jules
21-06-2009, 08:39 PM
I've been thinking about upgrading to UHF - I haven't seen the Samson kit before, and I've just had a quick google, but I can't work out what's what in "the kit" in the photo?

How does that work then?

Julian

DJ INDIE
21-06-2009, 08:55 PM
the mic adaptor in the middle plugs into the bottom of the microphone.

the small box has an adjustable aerial on it and is connected to your mixer via a mic lead, and powered by a power adaptor (included, but not in the pic).

The small box has a volume control and an on/off switch on it.

i used to stick the small box into my dj console, and then all you have to do is plug the adaptor into the bottom of the microphone and youre up and running.

DJ Jules
22-06-2009, 06:50 AM
the mic adaptor in the middle plugs into the bottom of the microphone.

the small box has an adjustable aerial on it and is connected to your mixer via a mic lead, and powered by a power adaptor (included, but not in the pic).

The small box has a volume control and an on/off switch on it.

i used to stick the small box into my dj console, and then all you have to do is plug the adaptor into the bottom of the microphone and youre up and running.

That makes sense - thanks for the explanation. I'm interested, but have not a clue what it's worth. Can you PM me (or post) a figure for the kind of figure you're hoping for?

Ta,

Julian

DJ INDIE
22-06-2009, 02:32 PM
forgot to add - as the adaptor is an XLR connection, you can use the system for ANY mic with a XLR connection.

The mics are around £50 on their own, description here;

http://www.dv247.com/invt/24631/

I'm struggling to find a description for the actual kit i've got on Google - similar ones are around £250.

I'm selling this one for around £60 + P&P (£6)

its a good bargain for someone.

Jonny Boy
24-06-2009, 11:44 AM
<edited.... because I can't read!>

Am I seeing it right that the reciever is JUST that little thing with the aerial - look like a walkie-talkie?

Is there squelch control on the transmitter?

Is the output from said receiver balanced (ie xlr) or unbalanced?

PS - I tried to PM you, DJ Indie, but without sucess?!

DJ INDIE
24-06-2009, 11:50 AM
thats right, the receiver is about the size of a wallet (couldnt think of anything else to compare it too!) so it doesnt take much room at all - it has an XLR connection and a volume control on it which i presume is balanced.

UHF wireless too - much better than VHF.

DJ INDIE
24-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Ahh, can anyone tell me how to allow PMs from everyone? at the moment it is only for selected people and i cant seem to change - no doubt it will be something easy im missing!

DeckstarDeluxe
24-06-2009, 11:09 PM
options in the my cp part of the site. Its about half way down the list just click accept private messages from everyone :D

DJ INDIE
25-06-2009, 11:40 AM
cheers deckstar,

the mic has now been sold.