PDA

View Full Version : Acme Imove 5 help.

Cj_The_Dj
25-06-2009, 09:11 PM
I have a pair of acme imove 5s one colour wheel motor packed up in one of them. I then replaced it by my self it all works now, but the only problem is the colours are different in each light when master/slave the gobos are the same, I'm unsure how to set the colour motor up. theres no repair shop near me that i know of, apart from eltomusic in doncaster and they said they couldn't do it :(.

dose anyone no a way of lining it up or could it be the settings.

DJ Jules
25-06-2009, 09:18 PM
I have a pair of acme imove 5s one colour wheel motor packed up in one of them. I then replaced it by my self it all works now, but the only problem is the colours are different in each light when master/slave the gobos are the same, I'm unsure how to set the colour motor up. theres no repair shop near me that i know of, apart from eltomusic in doncaster and they said they couldn't do it :(.

dose anyone no a way of lining it up or could it be the settings.

I'd have thought it'd just be the alignment of the colour wheel on the motor spindle? However, I've never had one of these apart so I am just guessing??

Julian

Cj_The_Dj
26-06-2009, 05:39 PM
any tips on how to do it?

Digitalsounds
26-06-2009, 05:44 PM
this is a guess but give it a try

set the unit to a colour either manual or dmx see how they line up and then move the gobo wheel so that they both match i think that might work.