PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Numark MP102 CD player

rob1963
14-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi folks.

I have a Numark MP102 single CD player for sale. It plays normal CDs as well as MP3 CDs, and also has anti-shock. More info & pics HERE (http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR217208)

The player has been in my digital console for the last year, but I've now replaced it with a sliding keyboard tray. It has never been used (other than testing when first bought), so it's in perfect condition & perfect working order.

These appear to retail for about £169, but I'm only looking for £70.

I have nothing to pack it in & don't want to get involved with couriers, so the buyer will need to collect from me (post code KT4 8QF) or alternatively I could deliver it within a reasonable distance if you cover the cost of my diesel.

Please post here, PM, email or phone me for more details or if you're interested.

:)

rob1963
15-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Due to this thread having 36 viewings so far but no response, I'm reducing the asking price from £70 to a mere £60...that's £109 less than most places are selling them for!

I'd like to reiterate that this has never been used and is in perfect condition.

Excalibur
15-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Due to this thread having 36 viewings so far but no response, I'm reducing the asking price from £70 to a mere £60...that's £109 less than most places are selling them for!

I'd like to reiterate that this has never been used and is in perfect condition.

Rob we're curious animals. ;) Guess it's just a sign of how the DJ world is turning its back on CD's? :confused: If I hadn't linked an external USB drive to the Cortex, I might have been interested.

Looks like a bargain for the right person.

Steve the DJ
15-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Why do I feel like I should buy this even though I have no idea what I would ever use it for? :confused:

Excalibur
15-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Why do I feel like I should buy this even though I have no idea what I would ever use it for? :confused:

I haven't got room in my console, but I know exactly what you mean. ;)

rob1963
15-07-2009, 09:44 AM

Because you know what brilliant quality & great value the stuff I sell is!

;)

Steve the DJ
15-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Because you know what brilliant quality & great value the stuff I sell is!

;)

Of course!

I might have a use for this after all, can you hold it for 24 hours and I'll get back to you ASAP?

rob1963
15-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Of course!

I might have a use for this after all, can you hold it for 24 hours and I'll get back to you ASAP?

No problem, Steve.

Will do.

Larry B Entertainment
15-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Hi folks.

I have a Numark MP102 single CD player for sale. It plays normal CDs as well as MP3 CDs, and also has anti-shock. More info & pics HERE (http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR217208)

The player has been in my digital console for the last year, but I've now replaced it with a sliding keyboard tray. It has never been used (other than testing when first bought), so it's in perfect condition & perfect working order.

These appear to retail for about £169, but I'm only looking for £70.

I have nothing to pack it in & don't want to get involved with couriers, so the buyer will need to collect from me (post code KT4 8QF) or alternatively I could deliver it within a reasonable distance if you cover the cost of my diesel.

Please post here, PM, email or phone me for more details or if you're interested.

What will you use as a backup ? Or even if someone gives you a cd to play ?

rob1963
15-07-2009, 12:56 PM
What will you use as a backup?

My IDJ2 console, my 3 spare ipods and the desk top CD player & CDs containing my most played tracks. I think that should cover it.

Or even if someone gives you a cd to play ?

As stated above, I already carry a desk top CD player which I can plug into one of the spare channels on my mixer. I have this partly for back up and partly so I can play a CD if someone hands me one.

DeckstarDeluxe
15-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Rob if funds werent so tight I'd be pming you right now. If you dont sell it soon I'll let you know when Im in a position to buy.

sted
15-07-2009, 06:42 PM
hi interested in this if falls through.

rob1963
15-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Rob if funds werent so tight I'd be pming you right now. If you dont sell it soon I'll let you know when Im in a position to buy.

hi interested in this if falls through.

Thanks for your interest guys.

If Steve (FDDJ) decides he doesnt want this, I'll let you both know by posting here again.

DJ Jules
15-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Due to this thread having 36 viewings so far but no response

If you'd posted it, I'd have bit your hand off straight away, but BS15 to KT4 is a bit of a treck for me (2hrs 20mins)

Julian

sted
15-07-2009, 10:15 PM
If you'd posted it, I'd have bit your hand off straight away, but BS15 to KT4 is a bit of a treck for me (2hrs 20mins)

Julian

even further for me!

rob1963
15-07-2009, 11:42 PM

Julian

even further for me!

No need to worry about that, guys, because Steve is having this player.

Thanks for your interest, though.

DJ Jules
16-07-2009, 07:49 AM
No need to worry about that, guys, because Steve is having this player.

Damnit :)