PDA

View Full Version : That time again

Disco Tech Liverpool
16-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Done a couple of School parties for year 6 pupils who are in their last year of before stepping up to a bigger school, once again they all start crying because of the reality hitting them that they are moving on in different directions. Have to be really careful about what you play. Apart from the swearing stuff which is way out of the question as you all know, you also have to stay away from some of the High School Musical stuff etc because it starts them off. About half of the 50 kids this afternoon doing the Hokey Cokey at the end were doing it in tears but really happy and having a laugh doing the dance. Not one kid sat that song out though, it was a great couple of hours for the kids, I just felt sorry for them (again) when they got upset towards the end !!!

Dynamic Entertainment
16-07-2009, 07:51 PM
I got banned from doing the agadoo, because the kids go mental and are uncontrollable when its playyed :)

dmckaraoke
16-07-2009, 10:07 PM
I got banned from doing the agadoo, because the kids go mental and are uncontrollable when its playyed :)

I got banded for dong the conga....Silly or what...

visualdjmax
16-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I got banded for dong the conga....Silly or what...

I would stay behind the DEX then! :D

Twinspin
16-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Ive done one this afternoon for Stepney Primary School. A Year 6 leavers disco as well as the younger ones in there as well.

very good.