PDA

View Full Version : Am i still sinbinned?

James
26-07-2009, 05:54 PM
???

Penfold42
26-07-2009, 05:57 PM
It looks that way.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-07-2009, 06:04 PM
You must have a short memory James.

We had a very interesting 'discussion' where you called me Hitler and also made this comment even though I had no intention of banning you. You broke the forum rules and then started throwing your toys out of your pram when I asked you to follow the rules.

Look mate, at the end of the day if you're going to ban me from the site for that, then so be it, i'm a 34 year old man do you think i really care? i have more important things in life

Even if you do ban me what's to stop me coming back behind a proxy?

Do you still not care or shall we wipe the slate clean and start again?

Olive branch offered.

andyw
26-07-2009, 06:32 PM
???

if you were sensible you would ask these questions in a pm to the appropiate people rather than wash dirty linen in public.

Shaun
26-07-2009, 07:05 PM
As he's chosen to ask in public rather than a private PM, I guess it's open season for me to add my input.

Since James has been sin-binned he's not really posted so it's impossible to establish if the trouble is going to continue. If you want my opinion, Daz...I'd leave him in there till he proves he can act reasonably without throwing toys out the pram. I'd be more inclined to invite James to carry on posting (albeit from the moderation queue) to allow us to see if the restrictions should be removed.

However, his past comments were directed at you Daz so only you can make that call.

DJMaxG
27-07-2009, 03:52 PM
I don't understand fully how this 'Sin Binning' works, Corabar Steve originally placed me in there, he doesn't seem to show his face much these days on the forum, and the remaining administrators don't really know what's happening :eek:

I Guess it's just one of those things

I haven't given up on it, or I wouldn't still continue to visit, it is a useful resource in many ways

rob1963
27-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Max,

A word of advice.

While you're in the sin bin, carry on posting the same as you would if you were NOT in the sin bin.

That's the general advice from those in charge, and it's exactly what I did when I was in your situation.

I would have carried on doing so whether I was in the sin bin for a month or a year, although as it happened I was only in there for about a month.

:)

Solitaire Events Ltd
27-07-2009, 09:44 PM
I don't understand fully how this 'Sin Binning' works, Corabar Steve originally placed me in there, he doesn't seem to show his face much these days on the forum, and the remaining administrators don't really know what's happening :eek:

I Guess it's just one of those things

I haven't given up on it, or I wouldn't still continue to visit, it is a useful resource in many ways

I am very aware of what is happening thank you Max and while you continue to post 'advice', you will be staying in the sin bin.

DJMaxG
27-07-2009, 09:44 PM
I was in the sin bin for a month

Seriously ? :D

Shaun
27-07-2009, 10:06 PM
I was in for two weeks.

Penfold42
27-07-2009, 10:09 PM
I was in for two weeks.

Not long enough.....dryed you out though.....:p :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
27-07-2009, 10:12 PM
I was in for two weeks.

Really? :eek:

Shaun
27-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Really? :eek:

No, but I was feeling left out of the conversation.:quiet:

Solitaire Events Ltd
27-07-2009, 10:14 PM
No, but I was feeling left out of the conversation.:quiet:

You prat...:boxer2: :D

Shaun
27-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Listen to you... "Really?.

Have you been drinking tonight? :D :d

Jiggles
27-07-2009, 10:18 PM
:lol: Hook line and SUCKER! :P

Solitaire Events Ltd
27-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Listen to you... "Really?.

Have you been drinking tonight? :D :d

Unfortunately not. :(

You might have been sin binned before you joined the staff.....

Hang on though, the sin bin didn't exist before you joined us....:o

DJMaxG
27-07-2009, 10:25 PM
I was in for two weeks.

Aren't you the main administrator :beer1:

Solitaire Events Ltd
27-07-2009, 10:30 PM
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Vectis
27-07-2009, 10:38 PM
I was only in there for about a month.

While you're in the sin bin, carry on posting the same as you would if you were NOT in the sin bin.

:confused:

If that's the case, who let you out? :D

Shaun
27-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Aren't you the main administrator :beer1:

Administrator? When was I made an administrator? I must have missed that memo!

discomobiledj
28-07-2009, 07:23 AM
Administrator? When was I made an administrator? I must have missed that memo!

Congratulations! :beer1:

Corabar Steve
28-07-2009, 08:02 AM
I don't understand fully how this 'Sin Binning' works, Corabar Steve originally placed me in there, he doesn't seem to show his face much these days on the forum,
I'm here most days. I'm just not posting much.

DJMaxG
28-07-2009, 09:20 AM
I am very aware of what is happening thank you Max and while you continue to post 'advice', you will be staying in the sin bin.

So in other words, I'm expected not to post anything ???

But isn't that what the Forum is for :confused:

Dynamic Entertainment
28-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Have i been in? I honestly cant remember. I may have for winding up two members who arnt with us anymore (Mr Fairground and Mr "I Build Electronics"). :)

Anyway, this thread may answer some questions for those who dont know much about it. It was quite a jokey thread, but the info is useful for those with questions...if you can sit through 6 additional pages of banter :)

http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18547

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-07-2009, 10:39 AM

Not in your case. :sj:

Steve the DJ
28-07-2009, 10:56 AM
I think you should count yourselves lucky that you got sin binned, whenever I annoy the Mods Darren just waits until I pop round to see him then punches me in the face... :eek: :boxer2:

andyw
28-07-2009, 12:05 PM

yes max , but when someone wants advice they want the right answer, not a guess, some of the replies you put up in the past were totally wrong,and you did not have a clue what you were talking about in those cases keep out and let people that know do the talking,

I think you should count yourselves lucky that you got sin binned, whenever I annoy the Mods Darren just waits until I pop round to see him then punches me in the face... :eek: :boxer2:

thats the way it should be one good smack sorts most things out:eek: ( i was going to say bet it didn't hurt cos daz is a pussy, knowing he can't get me here but i think he has got a good memory and you never know in the future we might meet up:) )

Solitaire Events Ltd
28-07-2009, 12:11 PM
thats the way it should be one good smack sorts most things out:eek: ( i was going to say bet it didn't hurt cos daz is a pussy, knowing he can't get me here but i think he has got a good memory and you never know in the future we might meet up:) )

Noted down. :sj:

rob1963
28-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Seriously ? :D

Yes...I really was in the sin bin for about a month.

:confused:

If that's the case, who let you out? :D

Shaun.

If I remember rightly, it was on new year's Eve.

:D

Penfold42
28-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Yes...I really was in the sin bin for about a month.

Shaun.

If I remember rightly, it was on new year's Eve.

:D

You must learn to get out more! :sj:

andyw
28-07-2009, 12:21 PM
oh :Censored: , i am not as fast as i used tobe at running away, i used to be able to run the 100m in under an hour but have let myself go since then :)