PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Merriweather - Red

welby
07-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Went to my local karaoke pub the other day and they had Daniel Merriweather - Red on Zoom Label.

I have looked on Zoom's website and it is not even listed.

Does anyone know what Karaoke Label this is released on?

Thanks

Spirits High
07-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Went to my local karaoke pub the other day and they had Daniel Merriweather - Red on Zoom Label.

I have looked on Zoom's website and it is not even listed.

Does anyone know what Karaoke Label this is released on?

Thanks

Here you go , you can download it from here ;)

http://www.selectatrack.com/Search.aspx?Type=Artistkeyword&keyword=daniel%20merriweather

Tend to use this for my tracks now, can't remember the last time I bought a disc.

Sarahjovi
08-08-2009, 02:50 PM
I have it on the Mr Entertainer disc 57.

Cheers

Sarah

welby
09-08-2009, 09:30 AM
I have it on the Mr Entertainer disc 57.

Cheers

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

thanks, I have now purchased it.

I find the MR Entertainer releases a lot of current chart stuff whereas Sunfly seem to release a lot of what I call "back catalog".

Sarahjovi
09-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Sunfly do a monthly hits disc which comes with a Most Wanted disc made up of older requested hits. The hits disc is usually similar to the Mr Entertainer hits.

Both are available on subscription!

Cheers

Sarah

DazzyD
09-08-2009, 08:58 PM
I would agree with Mark. I get several discs a month and I've noticed that the MRH series seems to have more recent tracks than the SF ones.

I didn't know SelectATrack did downloads now, though. That info will come in very handy! Thanks Sarah!

womble
12-08-2009, 12:05 PM
I just looked at the selectatrack website and saw new downloads are £2 a track.

Have you tried www.buykaraokedownloads.com where the new songs are $1.49 to download which, given the current exchange rates, is not bad at all. Older tracks are even cheaper, for example, I bought 14 tracks yesterday for under £8.

The only downside is, it's American, so it's full of American country artists that are not even heard of in the UK and there's lots of British stuff missing but it's always worth a look when you're after something popular that you don't have in your collection.

Sarahjovi
12-08-2009, 08:23 PM
I didn't know SelectATrack did downloads now, though. That info will come in very handy! Thanks Sarah!

That credit should go to Spirits High!

Cheers

Sarah:o :D

DazzyD
12-08-2009, 08:53 PM
That credit should go to Spirits High!

Cheers

Sarah:o :D

Oops! I'd completely mixed those posts up! :Embarassed: Sorry, Paul, and thanks for the link! :beer1: