PDA

View Full Version : Posts Disappeared ?

DJMaxG
22-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Disappearing Posts and Threads

Yesterday I took the time to submit quite a few posts & threads, and none of them seem to have gone past moderation.

I can only find about 2 of them.

Does anyone know why this is?

I also emailed Shaun about something and have not had a reply.
Max :eek:

Spirits High
22-08-2009, 08:21 AM

Yesterday I took the time to submit quite a few posts & threads, and none of them seem to have gone past moderation.

Does anyone know why this is?

Max,

I've just "approved" a couple of your posts so hopefully that's all of them.

Please bear in mind that most if not all of the mods are working Dj's and Friday/ saturday are obviously our busiest times. We do "mod" as best we can but sometimes you just need to bear with it ;)

As for emailing Shaun see the above and don't forget he has a young addition to his family that's no doubt taking up alot of his time.

Penfold42
22-08-2009, 08:25 AM
As for emailing Shaun see the above and don't forget he has a young addition to his family that's no doubt taking up alot of his time.

...he could also PM others.....ME,ME, Pick me.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Shaun
22-08-2009, 09:59 AM

Firstly. You are in the moderation queue, and as you already know all your posts have to be manually checked and approved by a moderator before going live. Sometime approving the posts may take a day or two especially if they are posted over the times when most of us are out working (i.e the weekend). If your posts haven't been approved after 3 days, then by all means contact a moderator.

I've just checked through my emails and there's nothing from you. Which email address did you send to? There's a PM from you, is that what you meant? Regarding your PM and not having a reply...see answer above. I'm a busy man. If you don't have a reply within three days then please re-contact me.

Jiggles
22-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Here Max I cant help you with the problem you sent me!

Shaun
22-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Here Max I cant help you with the problem you sent me!

If you received the same PM as I did, it isn't a problem. Some functions are disabled for those in the Sin Bin, the changes he requested are part of those functions. he'll be able to update them himself once he's removed from moderation.

Jiggles
22-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Yes i know.

Shaun
22-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I figured you did. My post was mainly for max's benefit.

Jiggles
22-08-2009, 12:44 PM
ah ok then :)

Shaun
22-08-2009, 12:45 PM
As the questions been answered I'll close this thread.

Max, if you have any more queries drop me a PM....and I'll get back to you in three days. :ph34r: