PDA

View Full Version : Help with virtual DJ and videos

djqacy
08-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi,

Since Im new to Virtual DJ i will need your help.

I have virtual DJ on my laptop with s-video output and I connect it on a big screen.

How can I mix videos with vitrual DJ and on the big screen to see only the result of my mixng instead of seeing the decks A + B_?

Thanks

Andreas

welby
08-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Andreas,

if you go to the config menu and goto to the video tab, you can enable or disable the video output.

If your video card supports dual output it should appear in the dropdown list of TV Outputs. You need to make sure that you have configured windows to allow the use of two outputs. Presentation mode I think they call it under Windows.

If your video card does not support dual output then you will have to extend your desktop over two screens and choose the window option in the TV Output option and then drag the video window othat appears once you have activated the TV Output option, onto the second window.

It's a bit fiddly but once sussed it's quite easy.

Hope this helps?

Mark

djqacy
12-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks a lot, Mark, for the infos.

Was really helpful!!!!

All the best

Andreas

DJMaxG
03-10-2009, 12:59 AM
The D Sub Connector (LCD Screens) is supposed to be better quality video than the S Video, this may be due to several pins being used.

SC Events
03-10-2009, 01:16 AM
The D Sub Connector (LCD Screens) is supposed to be better quality video than the S Video, this may be due to several pins being used.

He never asked how he would get better video quality, he wanted to know how to output video on to a screen...What a pointless post!

DJMaxG
03-10-2009, 01:41 AM
He never asked how he would get better video quality, he wanted to know how to output video on to a screen...What a pointless post!

It was more useful than yours