PDA

View Full Version : SEDA Show Tonight.

Tom
20-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Anybody going to the SEDA show tonight???

http://seda-online.com/about/shownights/

Tom
20-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Take that as a no then. lol.

Was an interesting night. :)

Penfold42
20-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Take that as a no then. lol.

Was an interesting night. :)

It's a bit far for me Tom....:)

Gald you had a good night....anything interesting?

Adam_F
20-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Bit far here too, but we've visited one before.

Didn't see a listing for this one. Anyone interesting there?

Tom
20-09-2009, 10:29 PM
It's a bit far for me Tom....:)

Gald you had a good night....anything interesting?

Your OK Tony and Adam. lol. I'll let you off. lol.

Hmm, Denon have a new 1U rack mount SD Card and USB reader. Not really aimed at DJ use but could be handy for backup. Also have a new price for the Denon DN-HS5500. The unit is arund 2 years old so a new one is due out.

As usuall, Nelly B's promo music. Got some really good music and things could change with what we play. Should I say or should I keep quiet. Hmmm I don't know. lol.

My brother and I sat in front of the Void Basys Bass Bins. Not bad for the output. Maybe a little more sub bass but hey, I like my bass. I want to really feel it. lol.

Prolight are launching lots of new products are BPM which looks interesting.

Was a good night. :)

Adam_F
20-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Your OK Tony and Adam. lol. I'll let you off. lol.

Hmm, Denon have a new 1U rack mount SD Card and USB reader. Not really aimed at DJ use but could be handy for backup. Also have a new price for the Denon DN-HS5500. The unit is arund 2 years old so a new one is due out.

As usuall, Nelly B's promo music. Got some really good music and things could change with what we play. Should I say or should I keep quiet. Hmmm I don't know. lol.

My brother and I sat in front of the Void Basys Bass Bins. Not bad for the output. Maybe a little more sub bass but hey, I like my bass. I want to really feel it. lol.

Prolight are launching lots of new products are BPM which looks interesting.

Was a good night. :)

Cool

Denon had them 1U players on demo at PLASA, ideal for installs, especially with that cool remote for the one. Or to be used as hire systems too.

For a 15" cab, them Basys V2 subs are pretty impressive.

Yep, Prolight and ADJ will be launching new products, there's a few companies using BPM to launch new products, it's going to be a great show this year!

Tom
20-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Cool

Denon had them 1U players on demo at PLASA, ideal for installs, especially with that cool remote for the one. Or to be used as hire systems too.

For a 15" cab, them Basys V2 subs are pretty impressive.

Yep, Prolight and ADJ will be launching new products, there's a few companies using BPM to launch new products, it's going to be a great show this year!

Ahh ok. If I found Denon at Plasa I would of known about them earlier. lol.

Those Basys B15 subs are flat down to 45hz, which is cool. :D

Can't wait for BPM. As you said, a lot of new stuff is going to be released at the show. Can't wait. :)