PDA

View Full Version : Dj's on tour

Danno13
21-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Posting from a cafe over in mallorca. Sat having a pint with paul (spirits high), neil (deckstar), barry and ben (off another forum).

Hope your not missing us too much!

ppentertainments
21-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Missing who :p :p

Shaun
21-09-2009, 04:29 PM
It's Cold, grey, wet and miserable outside my front door. To all that are on holiday right now....I hate you all. :ph34r:

Danno13
21-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Well you are in scotland, uk's favourite holiday destination after siberia :p

DJmissbehaving
21-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Thats right i forgot you guys were away :( :( :( :( :( Thats exactly what i could do with right now as i am so fedup.....Hope you are having a terrible time!!!!!!:D :D

WWDJ
21-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Let's go and undercut prices in their venues whilst they are out of the country gloating ..... HA HA HA ... not so smug now eh! :D :D :D

Seriously though .. enjoy! :beer1: it's grim here.

Penfold42
21-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Got there then...:boxer2:....joined 'Billy No Mates' I see.....:sj:

Corabar Steve
21-09-2009, 05:59 PM
It's been nice & sunny here all day.

Who needs Holidays!

Dynamic Entertainment
21-09-2009, 06:31 PM
The words running through my head.....the censor wont allow.

<forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post> ing <forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post>s

see :D

wensleydale
21-09-2009, 06:32 PM
The words running through my head.....the censor wont allow.

<forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post> ing <forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post>s

see :D

Really strange- part of your post made it through when I looked at it.
Now its gone.

Dynamic Entertainment
21-09-2009, 06:34 PM
lol. Yeah i know. I was shocked...so changed it to a more accessible swear work...and PMd Daz to tell him that ones slipped through.

huma
21-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Are you guy on holiday or are you djing or both? Either way have fun!

Corabar Steve
21-09-2009, 06:41 PM
lol. Yeah i know. I was shocked...so changed it to a more accessible swear work...and PMd Daz to tell him that ones slipped through.
Shaun would be the best person to tell, he's our censor expert.

Dynamic Entertainment
21-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Shaun would be the best person to tell, he's our censor expert.

Too late now, lol....Just check <forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post><forum censor activated - please edit your post>........

yep works :D ;)

Shaun
21-09-2009, 08:44 PM

PM me the word that got through the censor. leave a space between each letter so I know what it is.

DeckstarDeluxe
21-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Well, we“re in the bar with free wireless again! The night is still young, unlike most of the people we“re sharing the hotel with! We started drinking at 2pm so are making our own fun!

(Dan, on Neil“s account)

Dynamic Entertainment
21-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Bugger off...lol :D

DeckstarDeluxe
21-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Bugger off...lol :D

Dan took about an hour to post that last message. Too much cola!

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Well, we“re in the bar with free wireless again! The night is still young, unlike most of the people we“re sharing the hotel with! We started drinking at 2pm so are making our own fun!

(Dan, on Neil“s account)

And yet, it is so good, that you are posting on a forum? :p

rob1963
22-09-2009, 12:25 AM

:rofl:

JDB Entertainment
22-09-2009, 03:01 PM

Was going to put that myself!! :D

DeckstarDeluxe
24-09-2009, 02:03 PM
cracking holiday, not long got back just checking some emails and then getting to bed hardly had any sleep thanks for Paul talking about his speakers and star cloths at 5am.

Cant really go into the various stories to come out of the holiday as this is a family friendly forum but then again we'll all be at bpm next week :D

Spirits High
24-09-2009, 03:31 PM
cracking holiday, not long got back just checking some emails and then getting to bed hardly had any sleep thanks for Paul talking about his speakers and star cloths at 5am.

Cant really go into the various stories to come out of the holiday as this is a family friendly forum but then again we'll all be at bpm next week :D

Was indeed a good break, not long back myself ;)

The resort wasn't the liveliest :D average age was probably 70 :eek: :eek: but we made the best of it ;)

Apart from getting told off for being too noisy in the pool and splashing :eek: it was a good few days.

Keep an eye out on facebook for "Mr Fish" the tour mascot I'm sure danno will be along soon with a "Mr fish" update :D

It's going to happen again next year but the venue will be Benidorm and not so late in the year possibly March / April time , all welcome and highly recommended ;)

Penfold42
24-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Was indeed a good break, not long back myself ;)

It was a good break here to......:p

The resort wasn't the liveliest :D average age was probably 70 :eek: :eek:
You should be right at home then.....:p

Apart from getting told off for being too noisy in the pool and splashing :eek: it was a good few days.
Chase me.....:D

It's going to happen again next year but the venue will be Benidorm

I really look forward to it....:boxer2: :p :D :D :D :D :D

Shaun
24-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I'll be heading to Fuengirola, for a 'boys on tour - alocohol extravenganza' on the first week in December. "BRING IT ON!!"

Spirits High
24-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I'll be heading to Fuengirola, for a 'boys on tour - alocohol extravenganza' on the first week in December. "BRING IT ON!!"

Love Fuengirola ;)

Did a quick price check for next March 7-11th in Benidorm, Self self-catering apartment £144 and a flight for £56..:D :D

Who's coming then??

DeckstarDeluxe
24-09-2009, 08:40 PM
bloody hell Paul, did you enjoy horseshoe ring toss that much?

Lol

What was that tracker program you mentioned?

Shaun
24-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Love Fuengirola ;)

It's my first visit there. My Brother has just booked the flights...£10 each (inc taxes)..lol. Staying at a mates villa, so it'll be a very cheap break all round. That means more money for :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :cool:

Spirits High
24-09-2009, 08:48 PM
bloody hell Paul, did you enjoy horseshoe ring toss that much?

Lol

What was that tracker program you mentioned?

No horse ring toss in Benidorm :p

Pm sent re tracker ;)

It's my first visit there. My Brother has just booked the flights...£10 each (inc taxes)..lol. Staying at a mates villa, so it'll be a very cheap break all round. That means more money for :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :cool:

One of the first bits of Spain I ever went to. You'll need all your money as the Euro is so marvelous at the minute.

Think on average it was about 3.50 a drink !

Shaun
24-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Think on average it was about 3.50 a drink !

Can't be any worse than my Amsterdam last year. We found a nice venue that we spent a lot of time in. They had an attendant sitting outside the loos charging a euro everytime we went in. I have quite a weak bladder when I drink....it ended up costing me just as much on toilet trips as it did on alcohol. :eek:

Penfold42
01-10-2009, 09:34 PM
I've Just Seen Mistar Fish!! :d

Jiggles
01-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. :sj:

DeckstarDeluxe
01-10-2009, 09:52 PM
lol some class photos on facebook right now!

Penfold42
01-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. :sj:
...Oh it did Callum....it did. :D

lol some class photos on facebook right now!

:lol:......Who's the fat porker sat next to Paul drinking a large beer then.....:eek:

DeckstarDeluxe
01-10-2009, 09:55 PM
...Oh it did Callum....it did. :D

:lol:......Who's the fat porker sat next to Paul drinking a large beer then.....:eek:

you'll need to narrow it down more than that ;)

Penfold42
01-10-2009, 09:56 PM
I'll wait....he will be along in a minute....:sj:

DeckstarDeluxe
01-10-2009, 09:59 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30759742&id=1270820128#/photo.php?pid=30759738&id=1270820128

let the games begin :P

Penfold42
01-10-2009, 10:03 PM
That's a right nice piccy of Danno you have there....:eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Leicester Ben
02-10-2009, 01:13 AM
I'm sure we can find worse :-)