PDA

View Full Version : so solid crew at bpm

flatliners
05-10-2009, 01:55 PM
did anyone see so solid crew at bpm i thought they were very good even though that style of music is not my thing respect to the guys for what they do

SC Events
05-10-2009, 02:05 PM
I thought the opposite to you!

The sound was awful, the music was too loud compared to the mics and the feedback was horrendous!!! Utterly pants.

visualdjmax
05-10-2009, 02:52 PM

The sound was awful, the music was too loud compared to the mics and the feedback was horrendous!!! Utterly pants.

They were all on top of the PA in the smallest space ever! I have pretty much got it all on VID I will try and post it later! MAX

DeckstarDeluxe
05-10-2009, 03:51 PM
It did make me howl when they came on the PA system saying So Solid Crew are performing by the cortex stand!

The sound was awful though! Not as bad as the speakers that were on show near the ultimax stand (cant remember the brand) but if you heard Stevie Wonder then your in the right place!

visualdjmax
05-10-2009, 03:56 PM
It did make me howl when they came on the PA system saying So Solid Crew are performing by the cortex stand!

The sound was awful though! Not as bad as the speakers that were on show near the ultimax stand (cant remember the brand) but if you heard Stevie Wonder then your in the right place!

YEP I know exactly what you mean. I think that was the only track that they had. Bless

sted
05-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Have to agree it was amazing how quick all the bedroom dj's appeared out of no were lol

And even £60 sids misses was there dancing away lol

jamesh
05-10-2009, 05:41 PM
did anyone see so solid crew at bpm i thought they were very good even though that style of music is not my thing respect to the guys for what they do

I found it really funny that they were there to get people over to look at gemini's and cortex products (including the gemini speakers that were either side of the DJ decks) yet the gemini staff didnt have enough confidence in their own speaker brand to let them run through them.... They had to run a cable over the top of the stand to RCF to provide the LOUD noise....

flatliners
05-10-2009, 06:36 PM
i heard the gemini speakers went pop when they turned the music up

Adam_F
05-10-2009, 06:50 PM
I only heard and saw a snippit of their 'performance'. I did spend around half an hour with them though talking & demo'ing the new CDJ 900 & 2000.

visualdjmax
05-10-2009, 07:02 PM
I only heard and saw a snippit of their 'performance'. I did spend around half an hour with them though talking & demo'ing the new CDJ 900 & 2000.

I am gutted I didn't realise that you were on the Pioneer Stand!!!

Penfold42
05-10-2009, 07:05 PM

Have to agree it was amazing how quick all the bedroom dj's appeared out of no were lol

:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

Adam_F
05-10-2009, 07:08 PM
I am gutted I didn't realise that you were on the Pioneer Stand!!!

Yes, I was part of the Pioneer DJ Team:

(on the back row, behind the blonde ;) )

visualdjmax
06-10-2009, 12:10 AM
Enjoy!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBVhvLy6WK4

visualdjmax
06-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Yes, I was part of the Pioneer DJ Team:

(on the back row, behind the blonde ;) )

Mate you really need to put all that blonde hair in a pony tail!:D Sorry mate couldn't resist it. It has been pointed out to me on one of my vids where you were. Mate it would of been good to meet you.