PDA

View Full Version : DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Open Night - Full details!

crackerjak
06-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Monday 09th November 2009!

Due to the last few years success, we are holding our Open Evening on Monday 9th November - starts 6pm.

We already have confirmed attendances from the following manufacturers who will be promoting their latest products, and launching new products in their range.

PROLIGHT

The team from 'up north' will demonstrate a selection of Prolight's excellent range of products that includes Acme Lighting and W-Audio products to name just few. Look out for plenty of LED products as well! Bernie Marsh and Andy Barnby will be on hand to have a chat with.

AMERICAN DJ

Kris and Alan from American DJ will be here demonstrating the latest and best of the American DJ range.

LAMBA (KAM)

Product demonstrations and advice from Denis Phoenix & Ralph Stockley, together with selected special offers for the night.

TRANTEC

Rob Moore will be on hand demonstrating the superb range of Trantec microphones with special deals on the night.

BROOK SPEAKERS

Demonstrations through the evening of the Brook Speaker range, with special show deals.

LANTRA LASERS

An exciting range of lasers, quite a few of which are unique products to the industry with special show deals.

SKYTRONIC / CITRONIC / QTX

New and exciting products from Skytronic, including their Citronic & QTX brands, with Paul Goulding on hand for advice and demonstrations.

NUMARK

Richard and Paul will be here once again offering advice and demonstrations, with all the new and exciting products from Numark.

Fantastic Prize Draw!

Don't miss our fantastic prize draw which will be drawn towards the end of the evening.

Prizes to be confirmed!

Food & Drink:

Complimentary drinks - food will also be available (by voucher system) throughout the evening.

Equipment Auction

Various equipment will be auctioned off towards the end of the evening (appox 9:15) - a list of the auction lots will be available online prior to the evening.

Special Offers

Special offers on many lines - check out the special offer flyers instore on the night.

We may also publish a few of the specials on the web shortly before the night as a little taster as to what to expect!

You must attend!

Last year nearly 300 people attended from all corners of England, Scotland and Wales.

EVERYBODY WELCOME FROM 6PM MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2009.

So many people have enquired when our famous open night is, that we have had to let people know on the forums as well!

Thanks, and see you on the 09th of November from 6pm!

Jak

DFB Sound and Light Warehouse

DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Ltd
Unit 11 Martin Close
Blenheim Industrial Estate
Bulwell
Notts
NG6 8US

Penfold42
06-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Was this the one we went to Perter?

Adam_F
06-11-2009, 07:35 PM

Have we got a new member ;)

Won't be there though, bit far for me (only because I finish work at 6pm though).

Excalibur
06-11-2009, 07:38 PM

No idea who Perter is, but:
Yes
John wants to go again this year
It would be nice to meet any other forum members if poss.
I'm not picking you up this year. Can't be doing with arriving home at 5am at my age. Sorry. :(

Spirits High
06-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Not for me this time as I'm off to the Lions Den on Monday night, literally :eek:

Afc Wimbledon v Millwall :D

Oh and look out for those new licences if you have more than 2 karaoke singers ;)

Penfold42
06-11-2009, 07:44 PM
No idea who Perter is, but:
Yes
John wants to go again this year
It would be nice to meet any other forum members if poss.
I'm not picking you up this year. Can't be doing with arriving home at 5am at my age. Sorry. :(

Well I didn't want a lift from you anyway...:ner:
I hope to make this and get a nice "BURGER" from the burger bar outside....i'll see you there then.:D

Penfold42
09-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Sorry - can't make this now.....:o

Somethings come up. :)

Excalibur
09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Sorry - can't make this now.....:o

Somethings come up. :)

And another no show here, I'm afraid.:( :o :o

Twinspin
09-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Oh well maybe next year.