PDA

View Full Version : Trade Events

CRAZY K
07-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Im going to the Music Show NEC Birmingham tomorrow afternoon 8th Nov and a PA Demo night at Stagebeat Farnham next Wednesday 11th.

I appreciate this is more in the interest of non DJ entertainers and Live Bands but if anyone is going let me know for a meet.

CRAZY K

Adam_F
07-11-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm in the process of blaggin some passes for Music Live tomorrow. Always worth a look round as it's so local.

Shaun
07-11-2009, 09:43 AM
[ Thread moved to relevant forum section ]

rob1963
07-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Im going to the Music Show NEC Birmingham tomorrow afternoon 8th Nov and a PA Demo night at Stagebeat Farnham next Wednesday 11th.

I appreciate this is more in the interest of non DJ entertainers and Live Bands but if anyone is going let me know for a meet.

CRAZY K

Hi Crazy,

Stagebeat in Farnham was where I got my Peavey's (with teardrop handles!) a couple of years ago, and isn't too far from me (probably about 30 miles).

If I wasn't working on Wednesday night I'd have definately come along.

However, I AM around until about 7pm, so I was wondering what time you're coming down this way, as we might still get a chance to meet up to say hello.

Cj_The_Dj
07-11-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm in the process of blaggin some passes for Music Live tomorrow. Always worth a look round as it's so local.

i went with college last year and didn't think must of it. LD systems was helpful mind.

CRAZY K
08-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi Crazy,

Stagebeat in Farnham was where I got my Peavey's (with teardrop handles!) a couple of years ago, and isn't too far from me (probably about 30 miles).

If I wasn't working on Wednesday night I'd have definately come along.

However, I AM around until about 7pm, so I was wondering what time you're coming down this way, as we might still get a chance to meet up to say hello.

Will ring you Rob on Monday,

CRAZY K

rob1963
08-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Will ring you Rob on Monday,
CRAZY K

No problem, Crazy,

I'm in most of the time tomorrow apart from a few hours in the afternoon, so if you miss me, leave a message & I'll call you back.

:)

CRAZY K
08-11-2009, 03:10 PM
No problem, Crazy,

I'm in most of the time tomorrow apart from a few hours in the afternoon, so if you miss me, leave a message & I'll call you back.

:)

hmmm-just got back--- not too exciting.

With a noticeable switch to computer based solutions which is a bit of joke considering its Music Live allegedly.

Live synthesisers and computers---yeah right:eek:

The unconvincing Rod Stewart look a like was using an RCF PA which sounded nice and the Roland /Bose Stand was interesting with the drainpipe speakers although they had 4 bass units to support one drainpipe which is all very well but rather expensive;)

No Marshall, or Peavey and 1 speaker from JBL stuck on a corner---didnt see the Musicians Union either.

The recession is certainly hitting a lot of Corporate Budgets---lets hope we are not next:(

CRAZY K