PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Starcloth

Booche
16-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Hi im after a starcloth for the kam 4ft frame stand, ive checked ALOT of online shops etc and they all seem to be out of stock as i have also rung quite a few of them and they all seem to say the same that they are popular and as soon as they come in they are gone :( so just wondered if anyone has a spare ;) or know were i can get one from, ive got a limit of £80 :( i could wait for the shop i buy things from to get them in but he's looking at 6weeks now :(

Thanks in advance

Cheers Dave :)

Booche
16-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Just incase this is the frame ive got

http://www.disco-world.co.uk/stands-brackets/kam-4ft-disco-stand-with-lighting-bar/prod_296.html

discomobiledj
17-11-2009, 09:23 AM
A certain Adam F has them in stock.......

Booche
17-11-2009, 09:28 AM
A certain Adam F has them in stock.......

Cheers will try and catch him sometime later lol

JAMdisco
23-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Sorry a bit late in on this one, I just ordered one for a similar stand for £114 from Amazon (their distributor has them in stock). I know it's a little more than you wanted to pay but it's the NJD serge wool one so you shouldn't get unsightly crinkles.

Booche
23-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Sorry a bit late in on this one, I just ordered one for a similar stand for £114 from Amazon (their distributor has them in stock). I know it's a little more than you wanted to pay but it's the NJD serge wool one so you shouldn't get unsightly crinkles.

cheers buddy im currently getting 1 from Luke on here but ill be looking at another one as back up ;)

Booche
24-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Filled thanks all and thanks to Cool Hand Luke for the starcloth :)