PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Are You Cashing in Mix-Mash DVDS.

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Want to enhance the Customer Experience for some of the nights that I do.Don't want to pay £40.. a throw though.

If anyone has LEGITIMATE dvds of anything I can throw up on my laptop with artists performing the songs please let me know.;) It may be something you've tried but hasn't worked.......

Shaun
22-11-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm unsure what you're asking. Are you looking to buy DVDs from members? If so, this is the wrong forum section.

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm unsure what you're asking. Are you looking to buy DVDs from members? If so, this is the wrong forum section.

Then I apologise....can you move me please....as that is what i'm trying to do..

Shaun
22-11-2009, 12:23 PM
No problem. Moving to the 'For Sale/Wanted' forum.

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 12:27 PM
No problem. Moving to the 'For Sale/Wanted' forum.

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-11-2009, 01:46 PM
I still have my collection for sale. I want to sell as a whole though and would be looking at offers in excess of £600.

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 01:55 PM
I still have my collection for sale. I want to sell as a whole though and would be looking at offers in excess of £600.

Its not bad Darren but I don't want a load of stuff i'll never ever use.I've got this with my Disco music and Karaoke Tracks.

Yours is a good selection however and I recommend it to anyone else considering this.

However as Corabar keeps pointing out I am obsessed with money.I would rather she thinks I am lean and hungry:bang: :D

rob1963
22-11-2009, 01:57 PM
However as Corabar keeps pointing out I am obsessed with money.

Nothing wrong with that.

The most successful people in the world wouldn't be where they are today if they weren't obsessed with money.

As we've both agreed...money ROCKS! :D :D :D

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

The most successful people in the world wouldn't be where they are today if they weren't obsessed with money.

As we've both agreed...money ROCKS! :D :D :D

Don't start me off again you naughty boy.I'm on a warning:bang: :bang:

rob1963
22-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Don't start me off again you naughty boy.I'm on a warning:bang: :bang:

:sofa:

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Its not bad Darren but I don't want a load of stuff i'll never ever use.

Well unless you buy individual videos, I don't really see how you are going to achieve that? Every disc has fillers on it.

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Well unless you buy individual videos, I don't really see how you are going to achieve that? Every disc has fillers on it.

But some of the discs I will never use at all for my rickety rackety old show. Not an issue when buying music but a bit more of on when the discs are twenty or thirty quid a throw.

The streets of Barnsley are not paved with gold.......

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-11-2009, 02:12 PM

It's getting boring now.

djsteve10
22-11-2009, 02:39 PM
But some of the discs I will never use at all for my rickety rackety old show. Not an issue when buying music but a bit more of on when the discs are twenty or thirty quid a throw.

Here is an idea for you. Buy the collection from Darren, Keep the videos you want and then sell the others on :)

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Here is an idea for you. Buy the collection from Darren, Keep the videos you want and then sell the others on :)er

Never thought of that.....Tell you what you buy them off Darren...I'll give you a fair price for what I want ...(the old fogeys stuff) and you'll have some nice garage/housey :Censored:

Rock on!!

djsteve10
22-11-2009, 03:10 PM
er

Never thought of that.....Tell you what you buy them off Darren...I'll give you a fair price for what I want ...(the old fogeys stuff) and you'll have some nice garage/housey :Censored:

Rock on!!

I don't just play house & garage :)

Hence why I am a MOBILE dj.

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 03:23 PM
I don't just play house & garage :)

Hence why I am a MOBILE dj.

Steve ....I was joshing.:beer1:

blitz
22-11-2009, 04:23 PM
have you a linky to the discs you are selling Darren?

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-11-2009, 07:37 PM
have you a linky to the discs you are selling Darren?

No, but PM me your email and I'll send you a list if you want.

Dynamic Entertainment
22-11-2009, 08:34 PM

The streets up here are paved with water...and other debris...does that count? :D

StarZSoundS
22-11-2009, 11:40 PM
The streets up here are paved with water...and other debris...does that count? :D

Don't go there Dynamic....slipped with my laptop on the way home.Everything fine tho.