PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: CD Player For backup

mikejburrett
30-12-2009, 08:05 AM
I am looking for a cheap twin CD player for backup.
Ideally something similar to a Numark CD Mix 1 - an all-in-one system.

My budget is tight, possibly up to around £75 delivered or local collection (Bedfordshire)

If anyone has something like this collecting [small amounts of] dust particles - but in full working order, please let me know.
I am not too worried about the cosmetic condition, as long as it is in full working order and no skipping problems etc.

Thanks

StarZSoundS
30-12-2009, 08:25 AM
I am looking for a cheap twin CD player for backup.
Ideally something similar to a Numark CD Mix 1 - an all-in-one system.

My budget is tight, possibly up to around £75 delivered or local collection (Bedfordshire)

If anyone has something like this collecting [small amounts of] dust particles - but in full working order, please let me know.
I am not too worried about the cosmetic condition, as long as it is in full working order and no skipping problems etc.

Thanks

Don't think i'll need mine no more....gathering dust in Yorkshire tho'.

I just take along a smallish cd player for back up or for filling in between karaoke trax.....much easier to carry.

Mine is mounted in one of those big carpeted boxes if you are still interested.£100.00...with the box.Too big to post!!

Daryll
30-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Failing martins offer , have a look.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=cdn22&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=cdn33&_osacat=0

There are a few Numark CDN 22`s ( I use them as a back up)

cheers

Daryll

mikejburrett
30-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Don't think i'll need mine no more....gathering dust in Yorkshire tho'.
Mine is mounted in one of those big carpeted boxes if you are still interested.£100.00...with the box.Too big to post!!

Thanks.
Probably a little more than I was hoping to pay, maybe if it was delivered...
Also; Nothing is too big to post - you just have to know what service to use.

Failing martins offer... There are a few Numark CDN 22`s

Thanks Daryll.
But don't these require a mixer too?

StarZSoundS
30-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks.
Probably a little more than I was hoping to pay, maybe if it was delivered...
Also; Nothing is too big to post - you just have to know what service to use.

Thanks Daryll.
But don't these require a mixer too?

Mike.....I'm sorry....most of the time its because I can't be :Censored: ed to box things up and that....prefer the personal touch.Most of what I buy off ebay I go and collect personally too.

There was one in my local Cash Converters if thats any use to you.Oodles of them about ....ditched by the wannabe boy-racer types:eek: :eek: