PDA

View Full Version : Turntables, Mixer and PA wanted

Danieleastwood.com
07-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi,

Am looking for a simple set-up. for a friend of mine who wishes to start his own golden oldie nights. (Long story, I wont bore you with)

Lighting isn't required, I already have the relevant spares. However, we are looking for...

500w-1000w Pa system.
Basic 2-4 channel mixer
2 x Turntables. Ideally technics, but anything at first to get him started. Direct Drive a must.

Any of you ladies or gents know of anything, give us a nudge.

Thanks peeps

Happy new year.

visualdjmax
07-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I have got x2 SL1210's That I am thinking of selling?

Danieleastwood.com
07-01-2010, 11:18 PM
you got a price your thinking of to Max? :-)

Cj_The_Dj
08-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Hi,

Am looking for a simple set-up. for a friend of mine who wishes to start his own golden oldie nights. (Long story, I wont bore you with)

Lighting isn't required, I already have the relevant spares. However, we are looking for...

500w-1000w Pa system.
Basic 2-4 channel mixer
2 x Turntables. Ideally technics, but anything at first to get him started. Direct Drive a must.

Thanks peeps

Happy new year.

Pm sent

Excalibur
08-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi,

500w-1000w Pa system.
Basic 2-4 channel mixer

Thanks peeps

Happy new year.

Well according to the recent posts on here, there's a heap of passive cabs available, and more than one mixer. ;)