PDA

View Full Version : Echo indigo DJ pcmcia sound card

Squelch
26-01-2010, 02:57 PM
I have just bought one of these cards off the bay
there is a DJX version for nearly twice the price that I cant afford at the moment.Do any of you use these cards and how is the DJX better than the DJ?

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2010, 03:04 PM
The DJX is the express card version rather than the PCMCIA version.

It's the same card but fits a different slot, express card being the newer version.

I haven't had a detailed look at the configuration details, but you'll probably find they are the same.

Squelch
26-01-2010, 03:18 PM
The DJX is the express card version rather than the PCMCIA version.

It's the same card but fits a different slot, express card being the newer version.

I haven't had a detailed look at the configuration details, but you'll probably find they are the same.

Nice one ...im looking forward to this coming,it should stop the slight delay you get when using a usb external sound card with the one built into the laptop:)

Gaz

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-01-2010, 03:46 PM
You shouldn't get a delay with any sound card. I used a USB card for years without problems.

Squelch
26-01-2010, 05:54 PM
You shouldn't get a delay with any sound card. I used a USB card for years without problems.

I did when using a usb one for music out and the laptop built in one for head phones.There was a slight delay,a pain in the rear when mixing....