PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer MEP 7000's controlling pc for karaoke

jonhayre
09-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Has anyone else noticed that when you control a pc through the mep's that even when you don't have the pc selected to any decks.. it still controlls the software ?

not found a way around this yet.. a little annoying but as i don't do much karaoke its not causing me any prob at the mo :)

deltic
09-02-2010, 04:26 PM
would love to try it unfortunately i am a mac user

Adam_F
09-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Has anyone else noticed that when you control a pc through the mep's that even when you don't have the pc selected to any decks.. it still controlls the software ?

How do you mean? Surely if you haven't got a PC track assigned to either side, your either using CDs or MP3s?

So I take it that say you have an MP3 from a HDD or flash drive assigned to deck A, when you press play, your PC software plays too, even though your input selection is on USB 1 (or 2)?

Are you using the latest (Ver 2.02) firmware? Also if your a Windows 7 user, did you download the software update at the start of January (ver 1008)?

All the latest drivers can be found here http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/content/support/support/update/mep-7000.html