PDA

View Full Version : Website comments please

wensleydale
22-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Hello all,

I know I have been registered for a while but have just been reading comments about dialadiscos site and thought I would ask for a bit of feedback on mine and see where people think we could improve.

As David Brent would say, there's no such thing as bad feedback.

Unless you are wrong and I am right.

Anyway www.wensleydaledisco.co.uk if you will.....

Cheers

Have a disco
22-06-2006, 09:08 PM
suggest a picture of your show without piple in front of it as to get an idea of size
also sugest making writing larger as is very small and what is the "The Watering Can of Beer", about enlargen us on this block of cheese great idea

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-06-2006, 09:10 PM
What on earth is going on in that last but one photo?????

The colours are good and it's well set out and easy to navigate.

Please don't take this the wrong way.....but...you seem to be fairly humourous and jokey with most of the site. Is this your market?

It doesn't come over as a really 'pro' disco, more of a bit of a laugh.

This isn't meant to be rude, so please don't take it that way!

Have a disco
22-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Ask producers of wallace & Grommit for permission to use picture of them on your site as to add even more prestige to wendleydale cheese draw even ask them to do you a little bit of animation for you site you could get links to there site visa versa

wensleydale
22-06-2006, 09:19 PM
we're not a pro disco- we do it because we enjoy it and only take work we think will be a good evening for us as well as guests.
like the idea about wallace and grommit badger.
the watering can of beer is what the name suggests. a watering can of beer that flows freely throughout the evening.
the next to last photo was when we unleashed the jacket of light- a suit jacket wired up with 2 mini moving head scanners and a small strobe- it looked pretty cool as you can see.
thanks for the comments thus far....

Corabar Steve
22-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Tidy enough site, I'm inclined to agree with Daz however.

& I want to know what happend to the girl in the sombrero to make her do that?

Shaun
23-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Looks good. Nice fun bright colours. Love the "sombrero girl" photo. LOL.

Corabar Steve
23-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Looks good. Nice fun bright colours. Love the "sombrero girl" photo. LOL.
But what was happening to her?? The public has the right to know! :teeth:

Corabar Steve
23-06-2006, 12:43 PM
we're not a pro disco- we do it because we enjoy it and only take work we think will be a good evening for us as well as guests.
But you still provide a professional service, do you not? Just because you do it for fun doesn't mean you aren't professional.

wensleydale
24-06-2006, 12:52 PM
we do provide a professional service steve. correct.
some say that professional is my middle name.

in answer to the numerous sombrero girl questions- she just realised it was me dj'ing and could not contain her ectasy at the thought of the joy the lay ahead.

needless to say she wasn't dissapointed.
customer satisfaction....that's what it's all about.

(ok, she's called pauline and she just gets easily excited when people play "I touch myself").