PDA

View Full Version : I have an Itch - itunes tracks not working!!

yourdj
12-03-2010, 11:41 PM
hi i have a cracked disk when using itunes tracks on serato (see pics).

Now this is PRO software.

why is it happening and what can i do :Censored: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The only way i have got round it is to create aac version and drop in from a folder which i really should not have to be doing now should i:confused: :confused: .

Im using a MACBOOK.

simonp
15-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Another reason to have a traktor and not an itch ;)

To answer your question: If the disc icon is cracked, Serato itch is saying the file is corrupt and should be re-encoded (but to be honest, why would any DJ worth their salt be wanting to play Joss Stone anyway!!!)

Also what version of Itch are you using - the latest upgrade is v. 1.5 and it has supposed to have ironed out all the glitches with itunes.

However, I've still got issues with Itch where Serato says the file is fine and it won't load into either deck A or B even though it shows its there, in effect there's nothing, you can hit play and the timeline moves but there's no actual file in the deck, yet you go back to the same song later and it'll load it - absolute cack, which is why I mainly use Traktor Pro, Itch is for playing around on, I wouldn't use it playing out live again until Rane sort out the bugs.

StarZSoundS
15-03-2010, 08:10 PM

To answer your question: If the disc icon is cracked, Serato itch is saying the file is corrupt and should be re-encoded (but to be honest, why would any DJ worth their salt be wanting to play Joss Stone anyway!!!)

Also what version of Itch are you using - the latest upgrade is v. 1.5 and it has supposed to have ironed out all the glitches with itunes.

However, I've still got issues with Itch where Serato says the file is fine and it won't load into either deck A or B even though it shows its there, in effect there's nothing, you can hit play and the timeline moves but there's no actual file in the deck, yet you go back to the same song later and it'll load it - absolute cack, which is why I mainly use Traktor Pro, Itch is for playing around on, I wouldn't use it playing out live again until Rane sort out the bugs.

He's an expert on Itches....he had loads when he came back from working abroad!!;) :eek: ;) :eek: :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
07-08-2010, 01:27 PM

Have you used this again recently Pridders?