PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD]: RCF 705a SUB

Cj_The_Dj
23-03-2010, 07:10 PM
RCF ART 705-AS 800watt Bass bin

Please don’t confuse this sub with the cheaper kit that is on sale elsewhere these are built like tanks with steel front grille and Baltic Birch ply enclosure. RCF are up there with Turbosound, Nexo and EV this is a tour grade sub and will blow the Mackie 15” subs out of the water. There are a few marks and scuffs here and there which is only to expected from normal use. It is very rare these subs come up for sale second-hand anywhere.

For sale is one RCF 705-AS sub with power lead

Remember this is an active 800watt sub (no amp required) and comes with power lead.

These subs retail between £800.00 -- £900.00

Please feel free to email any questions you may have

Below is extract from RCF website:

The ART 705-AS is an extremely compact high output active subwoofer system. RCF’s Research and Development engineers have developed a totally new “High Current Capacity” Monolithic amplifier alongside a totally new RCF 15” high power woofer.

RCF ART 705-AS active subwoofer integrates a high current 800 Watt amplifier, a complete electronic processor section and RCF low distortion, high power woofer. The result is a compact, high power system, unique in its class for output and low distortion.

This new high power 15” inch woofer is the result of the latest refinement in years of RCF experience in compact active subwoofers design and manufacture, resulting in a fast and controlled reproduction of the bass frequency range. Features a 3” inside/outside voice coil to minimize power compression extending the life of this product.

A 2 step class H TAED amplifier design is used to power the system. This high current model provides the correct amount of deliverable power in conjunction with a massive transformer and a multiple bank of capacitors is able to achieve perfect control of the woofer mass at very high output levels.

The input section presents mono/stereo combo XLR/Jack input connectors and XLR high pass output connectors. A recessed master volume, the phase switch and the selectable crossover frequency switch guarantee outstanding versatility. The processor section includes active system equalization, limiter and protection functions. The system is visually monitored from 4 status LEDs.

The Baltic birch plywood enclosure is painted with black, heavy duty, textured epoxy. The front is protected from a strong, powder coated, metal grille. The cabinet features two M10 threaded points for optional speaker kart, a 35 mm pole mount socket, two ergonomic side handles.

· High current 800 watt class H amplifier

· 130 dB max SPL

· 15” high power woofer, 75mm inside/outside copper coil

· Response down to 40 Hz

· Selectable crossover and high pass outputs, phase switch

· Electronic equalization, limiter and protection

· Mono/Stereo combo XLR/Jack input,

· Mono/Stereo XLR signal output

· Baltic birch compact enclosure and 2 side handles for easy transportation

· Built in pole mount, two M10 points for optional speaker kart

(This is a pick up only auction due to size and weight but could deliver if your willing to wait 2 weeks)

price im wanting is £515.00

spin mobile disco
25-03-2010, 09:10 PM
I doubt you interested but thought Iwould ask are you interested in a swap I have various things for sale including mackie thumps lighting etc.

mobilediscos
29-10-2010, 12:28 AM
interested in speaker where are you

Twinspin
30-10-2010, 09:44 AM
I believe CJ sold this sub a while back mate.

yourdj
30-10-2010, 10:13 AM
I believe CJ sold this sub a while back mate.

Yes in march by the looks of things :p
I have been there and done that when not looking at posting dates ;)

Corabar Steve
30-10-2010, 11:11 AM
If he'd bothered to tell us the thread would've been closed & moved to the SOLD section.

mobilediscos, please take the time to introduce yourself in the Newbies section of the forum. Thanks

Cj_The_Dj
30-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Sorry should have said SOLD, (but I didn't think the sold section was around then?)

Corabar Steve
30-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Depends on when you sold it :sj: