PDA

View Full Version : I remember it well........I think!

Penfold42
24-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Seem to remember the Denon DN-HD2500 have a firmware issue. :o
I have checked - searched threads to no joy. :o

Seem to remember that v14 did give a bit jive to users....but as said my memory is kak. :o

The main playout went down last Saturday - never changed it from v13....if it ain't broken don't fix it.....so now i've insalled v14 from the Denon site, which BTW, seem to be having problems with the web site - lights are on but nobody is in.....twitter might have a lot to do with that.. :)

But I also seem to remember v15 coming out .....OR am I going bonkers....

Thanks.

Excalibur
24-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Dunno about v15, but v14 was the cure for the nightmare that was v13. As far as I remember. Mind you, I do forget a lot nowadays. :o :o :o

Excalibur
24-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Please use the search facility. ;) :p :p Post #55 onwards.

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23853&highlight=1400

CRAZY K
24-03-2010, 08:38 PM
The main playout went down last Saturday -

Was that during the gig Tony or just wouldnt start up :eek:

I am a Cortex user and wasnt aware that there could be a total failure of a Digital Reader other than through freezing or unexpected component failure, your post suggests its to do with onboard software on the machine:confused:

What are all these different versions being mentioned, once the machine works perfectly how does it need an upgrade suddenly.:confused:

Im just a simple user of a Cortex that goes on and on and on and...................

CRAZY K